Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

murk
Oct 31, 2003
Never argue with stupid people, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
I went back and forth but settled on prukinski is def night time and also gave me a sussy vibe! Will count up the votes tomorrow morning, so get your votes in!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BetterLekNextTime
Jul 22, 2008

It's all a matter of perspective...
Grimey Drawer
cacator

Kangra
May 7, 2012

Voting murk

Ric
Nov 18, 2005

Apocalypse dude

V of L

nitsuga
Jan 1, 2007

QuasiQuack

murk
Oct 31, 2003
Never argue with stupid people, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Ok, let's call it on the votes. Can someone do me a favor and find the winner? We had bad storms roll through last night so no power and crap Internet right now. I would appreciate it!

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

murk posted:

Ok, let's call it on the votes. Can someone do me a favor and find the winner? We had bad storms roll through last night so no power and crap Internet right now. I would appreciate it!

prukinski :toot:

prukinski
Dec 25, 2011

Sure why not

Whoop whoop whoop! Thanks y'all.

murk
Oct 31, 2003
Ya!! Congrats!!!

Incredulous Dylan
Oct 22, 2004

Fun Shoe
Nice work!

BetterLekNextTime
Jul 22, 2008

It's all a matter of perspective...
Grimey Drawer

prukinski posted:

Whoop whoop whoop! Thanks y'all.

Don't forget your prize is to make the new contest thread!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

prukinski
Dec 25, 2011

Sure why not

BetterLekNextTime posted:

Don't forget your prize is to make the new contest thread!

Oh dang, sorry, I didn't read the fine print. I'll get on it!