Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

6 fouls for Miller!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

I bought these tickets expecting a Victor vs Scoot showcase instead I get this Hornets crap fest

three
Aug 9, 2007

i fantasize about ndamukong suh licking my doodoo hole
1/5 and fouling out (not technically, tho) in the first half. Horrific.

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
ok that was really the wrong thread, no idea how i did that

elentar fucked around with this message at 02:07 on Jul 4, 2023

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

WhyteRyce posted:

I bought these tickets expecting a Victor vs Scoot showcase instead I get this Hornets crap fest

a friend of mine said there's no fouling out in summer league so if he's right you might see a player get 10 fouls in a game though

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Nick Smith Jr is a pure chucker. I like it

Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

WhyteRyce posted:

Nick Smith Jr is a pure chucker. I like it

Does anyone out there look like a legit NBA player.

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming

WhyteRyce posted:

lol Miller yelling at Bouknight to get him the ball quicker during a dead ball

if they traded him for a conditional second rounder tomorrow I'd be good

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Tried to get a we want scoot chant going during Miller free throws

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Aye Doc posted:

there's nowhere i can go to see summer league box scores? shameful!

https://www.nba.com/game/mia-vs-lal-1322300001/box-score#box-score

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
Miller not even boxing out guys is the biggest disappointment. He's left like at least 5 boards off his/his team's stat sheet tonight.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
CHET CHET CHET

anakha
Sep 16, 2009

I'm pleasantly surprised at how good Barlow and Champagnie look so far Even. Less so Cissoko, but eh, he's likely gonna be parked in Austin a lot this coming season to work on his offense.

I'm all-in on the Spurs standing pat and seeing how all these young guys settle in and fit around Wemby this season before committing salary to any vets.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Keegan Murray

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
That Keegan Murray dunk was nice. Not as nice as the Mann one, but still nice.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Max Christie being like a top 3 player on the day is not something I expected.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Neemias Queta also doing the cheat move of "being above 6'9" and playing like it."

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Keegan Murray is embarrassing fools out there.

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

"Look, I'm a private citizen," he said. "One thing that I don't have to do is sit here and open my kimono as it relates to how much money I make or didn't."

Mean Baby posted:

Does anyone out there look like a legit NBA player.

I watched a little bit and Miller looked fine in 2nd half. Bailey looked fine, probably makes roster

Honestly cut everyone else. Smith Jr you're stuck but rest of these guys waste of roster slots. Especially Leaky Black, gently caress these nepo UNC pickups, 6'8 tony Allen but worse shooter how does that work in 2023

Brogeoisie fucked around with this message at 04:11 on Jul 4, 2023

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming
Kai still looks bad which is not good

feller
Jul 5, 2006

Dejan Bimble posted:

Did you know that his dad is not ricky council III? or I? Instead his older brother is I, second oldest II, third is III, and he's IV

what the gently caress

stuker
Jul 9, 2003

Dejan Bimble posted:

Did you know that his dad is not ricky council III? or I? Instead his older brother is I, second oldest II, third is III, and he's IV

this rocks

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
No one talked abou tthe murder Mann did in the OKC game.

Arpanets
Feb 27, 2012

https://twitter.com/WorldWideWob/status/1676045984902823936?s=20

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
Headline today is Wemby at 8pm EST on espn2

Best game could be OKC vs Memphis at 7pm est on NBA TV

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
I just want to see Scoot and Wemby.

Dejan Bimble posted:

Headline today is Wemby at 8pm EST on espn2

Friday 7/7 7:00 PM US EST Blazers/Rockets / ESPN-National - I am assuming/hoping we see Scoot in this one.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
Kai Jones looks good! I know he's a guy with (a handful) of NBA minutes but he absolutely looks like a useful NBA energy big.

Brandon Miller looks....not good in this game.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
This is just like Miller was in the games I saw, hardly any shots, but he did pass well if he drew a double on plays designed for him.

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

There's always something at the bottom of the bag.
This is a sorry commentating crew

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

Papes posted:

This is a sorry commentating crew

Matt Barnes feels like a real deep cut

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Alex Fudge dominating this game.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Rick posted:

This is just like Miller was in the games I saw, hardly any shots, but he did pass well if he drew a double on plays designed for him.

More fouls than any counting stat is shameful.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

The Hornets summer league PGs are some kind of war crime

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
You can't tell me Davion Mitchell is bad, if he was bad he wouldn't spend his money on 90s Jackie Chan tees from ebay.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Was going to say that was a sweet rear end Rush Hour shirt

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
"Jamie Jaquez is the best player in summer league"

lol loving what? Who is paying people to talk up this scrub.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Rick don’t pretend you aren’t hyped for Colin Castleford

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

WhyteRyce posted:

Rick don’t pretend you aren’t hyped for Colin Castleford

I'm not un-hyped for him.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
Tequavion smith just being a classic summer league bum gunner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001