Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hellbore
Jan 25, 2012
Soyo is definitely making some kind of play, but I can't tell if she's being supportive or manipulative.

Tomori attaching hard to Anon was kind of cute, though next episode preview makes it look like Taki's going to take it a bit hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hellbore
Jan 25, 2012

KariOhki posted:

The most sinister I could see Soyo getting is using the new band as a reason to get Sakiko and Mutsumi back, and booting Anon out to reform CRYCHIC instead of settling/moving on with what-will-become-MyGO.

This is where I'm at, and it's her scenes with Mutsumi that make me think it. Mutsumi was pretty clear that she didn't like being in the band and Soyo was really pushing her "getting the band back together (literal)" thing and Mutsumi just seemed intensely uninterested.

If it does end up being true, I could see her being the last person to be invested into MyGO!!!!!, since Anon and Tomari basically brought each other in, it looks like Tomari might bring Taki around on Anon and Rana just seems down for whatever.