Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

pencilhands why aren't you using the sig I made for you

https://i.imgur.com/dkpGxiy.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

pencilhands posted:

How do I do that?

user cp > edit profile then copy and paste all the img tags into the signature box and save it, then select to show signature when u make a post (:

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

lmao sweet now use that in all ur ops

change the timg to img in the first gif tho

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

lookin good op

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Soggy Muffin posted:

I’ve been boycotting Taco Bell ever since they got rid of the double decker taco, seems like they’ve co it UE to gone down hill

ya but they brought back the volcano menu and the enchirito

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Soggy Muffin posted:

When I was going to taco bell everyday and got to learn the staff (ended up dating 4-5 of the ladies that worked there) they taught me the hidden menus: you can get burritos full of nothing but the cheese whiz!

go on

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Soggy Muffin posted:

Basically you can just replace anything with the whiz. Ask them to whiz you up!

Take this pencilhands thread south of the border for some real spice and flavor with the subject of the former, rather than latter, part of your post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

ElectricSheep posted:

but did you get free tacos?

yeah that too