Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

if you're getting mad, take a break. you might be able to push through and win by force and repetition but you'll enjoy it more and feel more skilled if you let your brain stew on the challenge, reset and come back fresh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

no one gives a gently caress

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

insane anime posted:

no one gives a gently caress

I do.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

That was my nugget. The lips of wisdom are closed except to the ears of understanding.

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

you playing a max strength build with no magic? do ne give a gently caress mate.
Your team lost you the game? Dont care.
you lagging? :shrug:
playing fallout new vegas on survival mode or w/e? lmfao
you had 20 mil but lost it playing hot and cold at the varrock bank? dont care . you broke now
your kda was 2.5? now its 1
online texas hold em youre up??????? lol
your chess elo was master until your lil bro grabbed your ipad and lost you some games?
you laser riffled me? *tbags*
im a camper? :D
faze clan crypto got pumped and dumped? so'd your sister!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

insane anime posted:

you playing a max strength build with no magic? do ne give a gently caress mate.
you had 20 mil but lost it playing hot and cold at the varrock bank? dont care . you broke now
your chess elo was master until your lil bro grabbed your ipad and lost you some games?
faze clan crypto got pumped and dumped? so'd your sister!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

was channeling a tik tok alpha male gamer guy on this one lOl

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Get some bitches? I just got some - - with my loving sticky 'nade. Pro tip to the homies: Never let anyone in Game or Out of the game judge you for who you are; That's bullshit. Stay Alpha. And always Rush B.

----------------

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

insane anime posted:

This.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

insane anime posted:

insane anime posted:

Get some bitches? I just got some - - with my loving sticky 'nade. Pro tip to the homies: Never let anyone in Game or Out of the game judge you for who you are; That's bullshit. Stay Alpha. And always Rush B.

----------------

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

insane anime posted:

lol

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

hgh doug

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

insane anime posted:

lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Stux posted:

hgh doug

Lol

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mX7bSOWBNHY

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

do we test posters for human gamer hormone here or do we just not give a poo poo that some of gentle giants are obviously enhanced?

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Sigma Alphas ALWAYS queue alone. If you abuse the party system, you'll never be your own man-you'll always be someone else's dog. I had this girlfriend, and I mean I've had a thousand, but this one in particular, kept wanting me to play Fortnite Duos and change our name into His_Support + Her_Carry. To put her in her place i gifted her best friend the Spidergwen skin to compliment my Miles Morales. In the end I ended up loving both of them before changing my in game name to vBucksOverBitches and going on to get first place in my cousin's LAN. Moral of the story is Chumps Simp, Champs Pimp. And that's another Alpha Nugget for your bitch rear end.

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

IF you Bunny Hop, Crouch Jump, or prone camp, YOu need to uninstall and play a girls game because you have a vagina where your penis should be. On the server you must stand in the middle of the map unscoped and shoot the other players. If you die at least you died for something; Shift Run and youll fall for anything.
-Chuck's Nuggets

----------------

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

insane anime posted:

IF you Bunny Hop, Crouch Jump, or prone camp, YOu need to uninstall and play a girls game because you have a vagina where your penis should be. On the server you must stand in the middle of the map unscoped and shoot the other players. If you die at least you died for something; Shift Run and youll fall for anything.
-Chuck's Nuggets

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

insane anime posted:

insane anime posted:

insane anime posted:

Sigma Alphas ALWAYS queue alone. If you abuse the party system, you'll never be your own man-you'll always be someone else's dog. I had this girlfriend, and I mean I've had a thousand, but this one in particular, kept wanting me to play Fortnite Duos and change our name into His_Support + Her_Carry. To put her in her place i gifted her best friend the Spidergwen skin to compliment my Miles Morales. In the end I ended up loving both of them before changing my in game name to vBucksOverBitches and going on to get first place in my cousin's LAN. Moral of the story is Chumps Simp, Champs Pimp. And that's another Alpha Nugget for your bitch rear end.

insane anime posted:

-Chuck's Nuggets

Lmao

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

insane anime posted:

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

insane anime posted:

-Chuck's Nuggets

lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

insane anime posted:

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

insane anime posted:

insane anime posted:

-Chuck's Nuggets

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

"your kda was 2.5? now its 1" lmfao

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

insane anime posted:

insane anime posted:

insane anime posted:

insane anime posted:

-Chuck's Nuggets

----------------

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
Always rinse out your fleshlights bros. Trust me it might feel right to drop that nut and keep right at ranked, but you'll regret it in 2.8 hours when you pull out after another watery spray n pray (let's be real, you gave up prayer years/decades ago) and your dicktip looks like an epic Battleborn Champions. So clean that poo poo out, and that's the bottom line.

-SwaggerJerry

----------------

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

ol yeller posted:

Always rinse out your fleshlights bros. Trust me it might feel right to drop that nut and keep right at ranked, but you'll regret it in 2.8 hours when you pull out after another watery spray n pray (let's be real, you gave up prayer years/decades ago) and your dicktip looks like an epic Battleborn Champions. So clean that poo poo out, and that's the bottom line.

-SwaggerJerry

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ol yeller posted:

-SwaggerJerry

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

ol yeller posted:

-SwaggerJerry

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
its good when your numbers go up

----------------

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

insane anime posted:

insane anime posted:

insane anime posted:

insane anime posted:

-Chuck's Nuggets

lmfao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

insane anime posted:

-Chuck's Nuggets

lmfao

----------------

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

little munchkin posted:

its good when your numbers go up

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ol yeller posted:

-SwaggerJerry

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

insane anime posted:

-Chuck's Nuggets

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

got me 50 ounces out a bird in this bitch

insane anime posted:

insane anime posted:

-Chuck's Nuggets

lmfao

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

You can play any game you want but not every game.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

You can play with your weiner instead for a much better time in training mode.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Or your vagina. Or what have you. More Wormskull tips coming throughout the day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Looking forward to your tips on weiner VS, tag team vagina matches, and What Have You story mode