Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

elf help book posted:

charlie being let into wonkas factory only to get to try new bread flavored gum

Sub-Actuality posted:

Willy Wonka faceplanting during his grand entrance and knocking himself unconscious

lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

Sub-Actuality posted:

Willy Wonka faceplanting during his grand entrance and knocking himself unconscious

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

WONKA: You want fizzy lifting drinks? Go ahead, take as much as you want!
CHARLIE: Uh… no thanks

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
wonka: lick an orange, it tastes like an orange. the strawberries taste like strawberries! the snozzberries taste like snozzberries!
charlie: ... hey, no they don't
wonka: *leaving*

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Sub-Actuality posted:

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Cubone posted:

wonka: lick an orange, it tastes like an orange. the strawberries taste like strawberries! the snozzberries taste like snozzberries!

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Augustus Gloop stumbles briefly into the ankle-high chocolate river

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Cubone posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Oompa Loompa doopity do. I don’t have any puzzles for you

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wrong, sir, wrong! Under Section Thirty-Seven B of the contract signed by him it states quite clearly that all offers shall become null and void if--and you can read it for yourself in this photostatic copy: "I, the undersigned, shall forfeit all rights, privileges, and licenses herein and herein contained, et cetera, et cetera . . . fax mentis incendium gloria culpum, et cetera, et cetera . . . memo bis punitor delicatum!" It's all there, black and white, clear as crystal! Godus has yet to make a profit! You you cannot receive your share of the revenue, so you get NOTHING! YOU LOSE! GOOD DAY, SIR!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Wrong, sir, wrong! Under Section Thirty-Seven B of the contract signed by him it states quite clearly that all offers shall become null and void if--and you can read it for yourself in this photostatic copy: "I, the undersigned, shall forfeit all rights, privileges, and licenses herein and herein contained, et cetera, et cetera . . . fax mentis incendium gloria culpum, et cetera, et cetera . . . memo bis punitor delicatum!" It's all there, black and white, clear as crystal! Godus has yet to make a profit! You you cannot receive your share of the revenue, so you get NOTHING! YOU LOSE! GOOD DAY, SIR!

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Knuc U Kinte posted:

lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Cubone posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Knuc U Kinte posted:

lmao

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
[Peewee doing Bob noise]: I was saying goldmine

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lmfao at an 18 year old that has never heard of.l peter molyneux immediately thinking hes full of poo poo on first meeting

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Lmao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

trying to jack off posted:

lmfao at an 18 year old that has never heard of.l peter molyneux immediately thinking hes full of poo poo on first meeting

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

elf help book posted:

Sub-Actuality posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmfao

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I bought a little 14 inch scart modded crt and I have been thoroughly enjoying playing some Doom 32x Resurrection mod as well as some regular genesis classics.

My gaming tip today is that everyone should have at least one crt because they're magical electron happiness machines.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

ol yeller posted:

If someone has a relaxing voice they can mating press my nostalgia button until I squee.

lmao

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Kazvall posted:

I bought a little 14 inch scart modded crt and I have been thoroughly enjoying playing some Doom 32x Resurrection mod as well as some regular genesis classics.

My gaming tip today is that everyone should have at least one crt because they're magical electron happiness machines.

I play a ps plus premium subscription with my wife.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I play a ps plus premium subscription with my wife.

His name?

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

i use filters to achieve the same effect op

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Cubone posted:

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Knuc U Kinte posted:

lmao. goldmine

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

tmfc posted:

Eh

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

tmfc posted:

same it's really convenient

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

they're getting better, I'll give you guys that

but I'm going to be buried with crts like the pharaoh was entombed with his slaves lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

tmfc posted:

my saturn lightguns dont work on that

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Kazvall posted:

i have 3, my friends dread every time my lease is up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

my saturn lightguns dont work on that

yeah i'm mostly coping for having no money or space for a proper retro gaming setup