Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
would you go back in time to call hitler a slur?
yes
yes but only the r word
View Results

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Hman, it's me again. I don't have a lot of time to explain but a bunch of fat ugly asocial shut ins are about to all warp in and call you names. I want you to know that you are loved and you are valid. None of them know the real you and have nothing but hate in their black hearts. No matter what anyone says remember you are NOT an n word. I'll see you again soon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
:synpa:

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

CSPAM stands for Compassion Shown to Poor Adolf, Man

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Hman, it's me again. I don't have a lot of time to explain but a bunch of fat ugly asocial shut ins are about to all warp in and call you names. I want you to know that you are loved and you are valid. None of them know the real you and have nothing but hate in their black hearts. No matter what anyone says remember you are NOT an n word. I'll see you again soon.

sadly he took this completely the wrong way

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

high school teacher doing an interview with local news station about why saying heil hitla is ok

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Koishi Komeiji posted:

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Koishi Komeiji posted:

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Would like to take a moment and say to the person on the av-buying spree: What the fuck is wrong with you? Fucking disagreeing on the wording of polling questions means that I support Israel murdering people in Gaza? And somehow despite caring enough to plaster that fucking pic

Koishi Komeiji posted:

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

hard r hitler

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Buck Wildman posted:

sadly he took this completely the wrong way

What the gently caress are you talking about? Hitler's fine.

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

OK, so I just checked in on the H dude and he just loving killed himself. Great. That's great. I hope the clout was worth it. I didn't realize this was kiwi farms. You people loving disgust me.

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

*rob schneider voice*

hitler, the h man, el hitlerino, the hitlerator, just making some copies

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

insane clown pussy posted:

*rob schneider voice*

hitler, the h man, el hitlerino, the hitlerator, just making some copies of himself in Brazil

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Koishi Komeiji posted:

OK, so I just checked in on the H dude and he just loving killed himself. Great. That's great. I hope the clout was worth it. I didn't realize this was kiwi farms. You people loving disgust me.

sorry

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014
i would play him kanye's entire discography, then tell him that kanye likes him, then give him a pair of yeezys, then slap them out of his hands and say "haha dumb rear end" then time travel back

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
what slur would be most effective against hitler

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

the five letter *Boooop* exploding heart technique

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Koishi Komeiji posted:

People are making epic meme videos of his mental breakdown after being harassed to suicide by the so called left. It's heartbreaking :(

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
let a h&&&&& frolic

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

heil deez

big dong wanter
Jan 28, 2010

The future for this country is roads, freeways and highways

To the dangerzone

AnimeIsTrash posted:

id call anyone the n word, the a word, and the f word

Mods?

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
I’d call him an abominable douchenozzle fucknugget that would show him good

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Homeless Friend posted:

let a h&&&&& frolic

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

you aint my bitch hitler, get your own drat fries

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
hitler gotta have those ribs

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Homeless Friend posted:

let a h&&&&& frolic

lmao

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Homeless Friend posted:

let a h&&&&& frolic

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

'liberal'

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

donald drumpf

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Was? Ein Amerikaner?! Was zum Teufel sagt er?

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

me personally I say the n word loudly and frequently, and when accosted by passersby assure them I am referring only to hitler and his legacy of evil

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Homeless Friend posted:

let a h&&&&& frolic

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

no no, it's DEI fuhrer

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
I would call him literally hitler, the worst slur of all.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

would you go back and time and shoot baby hitler with the havana syndrome gun

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

i'm going to helldump hitler

speng31b
May 8, 2010

tristeham posted:

helldumping and doxxing Hitler: lol ur hitler

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

tristeham posted:

me posting all the wackiest quotes from mein kampf: lmfao get a load of this dumbass

julius streicher, frowning: the tankies are helldumping again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

lobster shirt posted:

julius streicher, frowning: the tankies are helldumping again