Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
dishwasher
fridge
goku
water heater
View Results

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

i also have a bosch dishwasher, op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i'm gonna buy a new induction range pretty soon. probably a frigidaire.

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

it's also a crime that almost all the less expensive induction ranges have touch controls for the burners. except the samsungs which actually have knobs. it's all very stupid.

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i use it a lot. it just cycles between on and off.

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

if it's not a smart washerdryer it's probably just a diagnostic port

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

r u ready to WALK posted:

all the buttons are touch sensitive and refuse to register a press half the time. it is kinda baffling how much worse it is than a dumb oven with mechanical knobs.

range at our old house had capacitive buttons for the oven controls but the burners were at least knobs. but this was a 2010 model so the buttons were static and a single function on each one. i think this is fine, and we didn't have a single problem with it in the 11 years we lived there.

looking at replacing our gas range with induction and the ones in our budget are worrying.

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

that's the same brand as my fridge. i like our fridge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i love our fisher & paykel fridge. it goes beep beep beep if you leave the door open.