Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
dishwasher
fridge
goku
water heater
View Results

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

sheets can’t be too soft wtf

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

OldAlias posted:

bizarro autism where your stuff has to be a horrible texture

lol

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

lol

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Buck Turgidson posted:

Nope. Sometimes you need that 40% power and you just gotta dial it back and ride those microwaves for a few minutes longer. You ever heat up a chickpea curry at full power? KABOOM

I have never in my life changed the power setting on a microwave.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

I’m not even convinced it does anything.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Archduke Frantz Fanon posted:

you gotta lower the power to make nachos otherwise you just end up with a crust on your tostinos

if I wanted my food to be not all coagulated and hosed up I would use something other than a microwave.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

im no hater, i use my microwave all the time, but im accepting a certain convenience-for-quality trade-off when heating something up in that thing.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

rotor posted:

loving gamer dishwasher, jesus christ

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

more like electrosux boom headshot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

simply give your teenage son your credit card and ask him to select a new large appliance for your home, what could possibly go wrong