Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
dishwasher
fridge
goku
water heater
View Results

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

Kernel Sanders posted:

towels and sheet get too soft when tumbled

:confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

bizarro autism where your stuff has to be a horrible texture

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

Kazinsal posted:

I rent in an apartment building so it's all just mid-tier frigidaire appliances throughout. fridge, microwave, stove, dishwasher, laundry. nothing is smart and nothing ever will be. my fridge does not have an app. my coffee machine is a black and decker my dad gave me when I moved out of the house. my dishwasher does not play a tune when it finishes.

printer shotgun meme dot png

same being in appt with all dumb poo poo, no fobs or w/e but appliances are closer to low end. brands I’ve never heard of, a Woods fridge and a Crosley stove (coil, which is honestly better than the garbage glass top we had at the last place). it reminds me of a stove I had growing up and is probably as old. we do have some cheapo b&d coffee maker too

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

r u ready to WALK posted:

To be fair all the other tech bullshit appliances have been pretty reliable.
The coffee machine has only crashed twice in 5000 cups!

They initially got their foot in the door with the wifi dishwasher with mood lighting:

I'm very sorry about all this, I know I am part of the problem.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lol

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

“home as a service platform” ughhhhhhhhh