Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
dishwasher
fridge
goku
water heater
View Results

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003
my mother in law bought an 8 thousand dollar bertazzoni heritage series range so that is what we have. it works fine. we also got the matching dishwasher. it's similar to the bosch (stainless tub, three racks, etc) but made by midea. electronics failed within the first year and had to be replaced (under warranty)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003

well-read undead posted:

my house came with a bertazzoni gas range. i don't know how many thousands of dollars it cost, but i do know: the oven is a pain in the rear end to light, sometimes taking multiple attempts; the handle on the oven door buzzes; and same handle also has a screw in it, not reachable by normal human hands or tools, that gradually loosens, and must be retightened improvised techniques, lest the handle get all wobbly and presumably eventually fall off

but it heats the food fine so who's to say if it's good or bad

when you light the oven you need to open the door, light it, then leave the door open for seriously like 30 seconds. i had to actually read the manual to figure this out.

we probably have different handles because that's one of the only real differences with the ~heritage~ line. the normal line is like $3k which is actually reasonable if you demand a 6-burner 36" gas range

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i've never understood the difference between a blender and a food processor

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

what keeps a food processor from blending as well as a dedicated blender?

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

Internet Old One posted:

Nothing. I have a Ninja that’s a blender, food processor, and mixer. You have the change out the bowls and blades and push buttons.

mediaphage posted:

look i’ll just myself as a blender snob but the ninja does not compare to a vitamix or blendtec period. i think they may have a more robust single unit now but that nonsense with the multi blades for example is a gimmick

now you may not give a poo poo about the extra processing that a vitamix or blendtec can do and that’s also fine

we don't have a lot of counter space for both things, i was kinda wondering if there was an acceptable all-in-one, the ninja sounds like that. i would want it to be decent quality though. a dedicated tool is always better, but i'm also drawn to the dremel ethos of "look, anytime you need a high speed low torque motor, use this, we got alllll types of spinamathings for it"