Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
dishwasher
fridge
goku
water heater
View Results

Internet Old One
Dec 6, 2021

Coke Adds Life

DELETE CASCADE posted:

what keeps a food processor from blending as well as a dedicated blender?

Nothing. I have a Ninja that’s a blender, food processor, and mixer. You have the change out the bowls and blades and push buttons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Internet Old One
Dec 6, 2021

Coke Adds Life

mediaphage posted:

look i’ll just myself as a blender snob but the ninja does not compare to a vitamix or blendtec period. i think they may have a more robust single unit now but that nonsense with the multi blades for example is a gimmick

now you may not give a poo poo about the extra processing that a vitamix or blendtec can do and that’s also fine

Nah I bought it because the size and color fit my kitchen, multi-functionality, and reasonably high quality and power.

I’m totally aware there is a master tier of blender above it but until I get robot legs I benefit more from a mixer than the ability to make brick and ball bearing smoothies.