Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
dishwasher
fridge
goku
water heater
View Results

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

Archduke Frantz Fanon posted:

sleeping between two over starched sheets so i can pretend to be a lunchable

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe
i used to have a microwave cupcake recipe from Modernist Cuisine that was just boxed cake mix batter in a whipping siphon and microwaved in a cup for ten seconds.

it truly was the gooniest parlor trick but it made the lightest cake I’ve ever had

and to make this a YOSPOSt I tried to find the clip from Myhrvold’s kitchen krew on YouTube only to have my keywords discarded and pages of crappy results show up.

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

r u ready to WALK posted:

To be fair all the other tech bullshit appliances have been pretty reliable.
The coffee machine has only crashed twice in 5000 cups!

They initially got their foot in the door with the wifi dishwasher with mood lighting:

I'm very sorry about all this, I know I am part of the problem.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Jesus Christ

edit: thank u rotor