Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
dishwasher
fridge
goku
water heater
View Results

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

I have a bosch diswasher its ok but i load it up too much

also a kenmore fridge which must be ancient since sears has been dead for so long. but it's got an internal water dispenser and you load the filters like little evangelion pilot pods so thats a fun treat every few months

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

Sniep posted:

i also have household appliances ama

what is your personal fave that isnt the big 3

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

well-read undead posted:

this mf doesn’t know what the big 3 are lmao

:cawg:

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

big shark fan letting them suck up all the cat hair

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

sleeping between two over starched sheets so i can pretend to be a lunchable

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

microwaves that dont go into time cook mode when you start hitting numbers should be shot into the sun

appreciate a good 30s or minute cook button tho

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

you gotta lower the power to make nachos otherwise you just end up with a crust on your tostinos

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

rotor why have you shed blood on this thread

fortunately i have a mini carpet steamer to clean it up

which apparently doesnt work on cat pee which was the entire reason we got it in the first place :mad:

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

it did not! it was just a cheap ikea rug so i tossed it. we just don't keep any soft things in that room anymore since it was the only place with problems.

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

r u ready to WALK posted:

you have to tell it what you're cooking, it's got a handful of stock photos for each food group.
it came with a temperature probe that i've never used that i think is required when you tell it to cook meat, but i just use the pizza program or manual hot air for everything else

all the buttons are touch sensitive and refuse to register a press half the time. it is kinda baffling how much worse it is than a dumb oven with mechanical knobs.

im the oven slutt

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

well-read undead posted:

why would you ever willingly click on a thread about compliance

a: ignore the problem itll solve itself
b: tell your manager
c: send an email to your compliance officer
d: call 911

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

when i bought my house i replaced the old vent since it had fallen off the outlet on the roof and was probably just pumping all the smoke into the attic for years now all my noxious garlic fumes are free to please my neighbors

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

blenders are made to mix and liquify and food processors are made to chop

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

Deep Dish Fuckfest posted:

i pretty much always use my immersion blender whenever i'm making cream of leeks or another large batch of something like that. the other kinds of spinning blades attached to a motor don't get nearly as much use

the best part of stick blenders is when you are blending your soup and get a few degrees off vertical and send hot soup spraying everywhere

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

well-read undead posted:

my dishwasher says it costs 1,200 washbucks to enable the drying cycle

per load

120000 washbucks 149.99 99.99 BEST DEAL