Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
dishwasher
fridge
goku
water heater
View Results

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Share Bear posted:

whats a good shower head thingy that i can buy from not amazon

i have a water pik but over the last month it has gone downhill very quickly after 15 years of use

i should also check my apts water pressure but it very much seems to be the showerhead itself

just gonna guess the most expensive waterpik is the most correct

buy the same thing you would get on amazon but from home depot.

if the shower head worked fine and now its lovely take it apart and make sure you dont have scale build up or other debris in there.

Also in general with any newer shower head you need to make sure you take out the california water restrictor so it actually functions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
yeah if its falling apart just replace it, but definitely make sure u check for and get rid of the water restrictor on the new one

my current one does a mist mode but if you click it one over it does mist + spray and its really freakin good