Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Domus
May 7, 2007

Kidney Buddies
Thank you for the LP! I really enjoyed it. Looking forward to the next one for sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
Oh hey we’ve gone from a female protagonist (Mouse) to a… agendered (but female leaning?) one (Mercury), to a male one, it seems.

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

Yeah so I got really impatient

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

I haven't had a chance to read more than the setup post yet, but with 100 detectives, I'm desperately hoping at some point they go lego city undercover and just toss you in a room full of references.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weIyZgUas_Q