Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Insertnamehere31 posted:

Laverna is giving some real Hercule Poirot vibes with her being haughty while simultaneously being disarmingly weird.

And she's sure making me update my mental image of those Inland Empire moments, talking to the hanged man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Cloacamazing! posted:

I don't think that Yi has Krish's best interests in mind. He doesn't have anything against them and if their interests happened to align, he'd be on Krish's side for sure, but if Yi said only one truthful thing during this entire exchange, it's that he looks out for himself first and foremost. If his interests require him to betray Krish, he will betray them.

Seconding this, don't trust Yi.

Krish naively blurting out their opposition to Duat and barging right into poo poo was painful to watch. No one with a shred of self-preservation would want to let themselves be invested in Krish's well-being.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Can't picture Laverna as anything but this now

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

drat, this Thane is great at thinking up poo poo on the spot. Between that and Yi's elaborate backstory, this was a really fun chapter.