Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inferno-sama
Jun 5, 2015

You touch my burger, and I'll slap you so hard you won't even be able to understand how you fucked up.

Elite posted:

Voting Athen died first.

Killing Athen required multiple stages of setup. Obtaining a waiter disguise, planting a device in the boiler room to shut off the power, manipulating Polly into an argument as a distraction (may have involved stealing someone else’s phone).

So the most likely timeline is the killer does all the necessary set up, then kills Athen. Then they exit, get spotted by Max who’s waiting around outside for some reason and decide to kill him to cover their tracks.

The alternative possibilities don’t seem as likely-
A) Killing a guy outside, then doing a bunch of setup work inside to kill someone else all whilst hoping to hell that nobody spots the dead body outside
B) Doing a bunch of setup work inside, then exiting to kill a guy, then reentering, then finishing the kill setup then exiting again.

Athen also seems more important/influential/powerful so has more of a reason to be specifically targeted.

Gotta agree with this. Athen died first.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inferno-sama
Jun 5, 2015

You touch my burger, and I'll slap you so hard you won't even be able to understand how you fucked up.
Yi isn't trustworthy and made it more or less clear that, no matter what he wants, the Duats come first. He's fond of Kris and might do what he thinks will best help them, accounting for the Duats and the city's whole everything. Ultimately, however, Yi doesn't have Krish's best interests at heart because the Duats come first, and Yi himself second.

Inferno-sama
Jun 5, 2015

Kinda torn. On the one hand, it's possible that they'd end up in a room together and then Devon enters and starts shooting, which would technically count as "Devon gathers all 5 and himself in one room".

On the other hand, given the different motivations and personalities on display, I could easily see Laverna or, more likely, Lock not being in the room because of their own stuff.

Writing it out, I'm gonna go with no.