Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How do you feel about the letter C?
Despise it.
Loathe it.
Hate it.
Ed Boon's parents were killed by the letter C section of a library and I personally, will not stand for this.
View Results

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
so they kind of made Geras kind of like Tremor huh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
d'vorah has never hosed up and has been a sicko bug lady

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Blackbelt Bobman posted:

Chameleon came out as trans and changed her name to Khameleon

i saw the harddrive mag mk tier joke too

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
gonna need ed boon to stop being such a boomer and stop posting cringey ai art on twitter

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
no idea why they held this reveal of a d list celeb playing a d list character as a big reveal. they could have never revealed this and i wouldnt been able to tell you what megan fox sounds like or if it added anything to the character

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Machine Gun Kelly is Reiko

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Areola Grande posted:

kameo roster

is there a missing dlc kameo fighter with the grey slot?

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
so a thing regarding spoilers for unlocks

So if there's no actual final spot is the grey section just the random button on kharacter and kameo select screens or are they really going to do the Samurai Showdown thing where there's separate pages for the DLC

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Outside of John Cena's Peacemaker, Omniman and the Boys evil supermen are absolutely not made of an Injustice game lmao. Like maybe they got Injustice "3" Superman tech they scrapped but also the rumored Kombat pack 2 DLC having two more DC characters is kind of terrible.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

DLC Inc posted:

lol the Switch version got datamined even deeper and two prominent leakers have found voiceline data among other things for future DLC characters. Apparently the 3 they found are Cassie, Kung Jin, and Jade..

I'm not really too high on the first 2 though, would have preferred almost anyone else tbh.

regards to two of them there was files found that the scene where the Kombat Kids get chumped was supposed to be different, so maybe the dialogue for them might have been from there?

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

DLC Inc posted:

that's possible---someone else said they checked the files and only found definitive voicelines for the other 3rd character so who knows. I'd prefer this to be wrong honestly because it wouldn't be very exciting to me.

dlc pack 2 stuff is weird because people already posting about these new leaks of cassie, kung jin, and jade was that harley quinn, deathstroke, doomslayer, kano, noob, and sareena. if theres actual voice lines for those first 3 in the game then that first Kombat Pack 2 leak is debunked.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Rhonne posted:

Is it normal for a game to have voice lines from DLC that far out? Pack 1 hasn't even come out yet.

MK11's dlc leaked instantly as well. Part of why everyone knew Ash Williams was supposed to be in it (besides them adding the copywrite too early) before the deal fell through. The only ones that wre a bit of surprises were Robocop, Mileena, Rain, and Rambo

KungFu Grip fucked around with this message at 06:13 on Sep 18, 2023

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Blockhouse posted:

You know it's weird that given the four foundational pillars of Mortal Kombat's inspiration are martial arts movies, 80's action, gorey horror movies, and comic books that we've never gotten any guest characters from the first one unless you want to count the Ip Man-ficiation of Kung Lao (which I don't despite it being super cool)

JCVD is in this one

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
i hope cyrax isnt white washed even if theyre now a woman

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
disappointed there is no "You Can't See Me" line from Homelander to Kenshi in the files

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

X JAKK posted:

ASHRAH. gently caress.

regarding the original post there like at least 30 rando mash up/alt reality characters

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Regrettable posted:

Official release is next year but that should be for when all of the characters have been released and they should be releasing them slowly over time until then.

wait they're doing the releases one at a time this time around? Didnt they used to just drop everyone at once in the last 4 games they did?

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
oh lmao i didnt realize they were spacing out the DLC character and DLC Kameo release times too? why on earth would you release an assist character 10 days after the actual player character comes out

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
that thanksgiving fatality is actually the most visually disgusting and disturbing fatality they've done

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
this, just like all WB's woes is David Zaslav's fault of mismanaging everything from top to bottom.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
excited for another boring and lack interest by staggered release of fighters and the assists for KP2 instead of just releasing a fighter and the assist together at one time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Right before season 2 but also I think ermac is dlc before him