Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How do you feel about the letter C?
Despise it.
Loathe it.
Hate it.
Ed Boon's parents were killed by the letter C section of a library and I personally, will not stand for this.
View Results

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

DLC Inc posted:

Reptile was on the leaked list. I'm actually pretty certain all 5 ninjas from the Trilogy are going to be playable--Ermac is listed as DLC--for the first time since MK9. Hope they revert back to his "disguised" human form, his newer frogface sucked rear end.

Ed has decided to buy big in Lin Kuei stock, ninja stock, palette swap stock for Mortal Kombat One: The First Mortal Kombat Since 9 Where No "One" Will Complain About Where A Ninja Character Is

Good give me every color of ninja that's what I come to MK for

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU