Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How do you feel about the letter C?
Despise it.
Loathe it.
Hate it.
Ed Boon's parents were killed by the letter C section of a library and I personally, will not stand for this.
View Results

FrostyPox
Feb 8, 2012

Bring back every ninja including Tremor or whatever the brown earth ninja from MKX was

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FrostyPox
Feb 8, 2012

Game keeps crashing on PC, I even turned the graphics all the way down and it still crashes after like one match :negative:

FrostyPox
Feb 8, 2012

FrostyPox posted:

Game keeps crashing on PC, I even turned the graphics all the way down and it still crashes after like one match :negative:

I definitely meet the minimum system requirements, too. 1070 might be a tad on the weak side but it requires a 980 so it should be good, no? I don't think this game looks significantly different from MK11 which ran just fine

FrostyPox
Feb 8, 2012

I believe I have pinpointed what causes the crash, it's the changing levels in the background during the stage select screen. I have no idea how to fix it though.

EDIT: If I put the game on absolute toaster settings it runs great and the game doesn't crash. Graphics aren't everything, but man it's rough to play with everything looking like a spruced-up version of that Reboot cartoon from the mid-90s. My PC's like seven years old at this point so it's probably time to upgrade but I'm still gonna hope there's some kind of possibility for a patch to make things a bit more efficient so I can up the graphics a little

FrostyPox fucked around with this message at 02:18 on Sep 20, 2023

FrostyPox
Feb 8, 2012

Welp, verified the files and it found 5GB of missing stuff? Seems to have fixed the problem. Still ought to upgrade because I run out of video memory if I try to run it at max settings, but it is playable now at medium.

Now to figure out what character to play, the only character I kind of know how to play in MK11 is Skarlet and she's not in this one. I guess Rain might be close?

FrostyPox fucked around with this message at 00:32 on Sep 21, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FrostyPox
Feb 8, 2012

I have noticed a serious flaw with the game:

Konfirm and Cancel.

Cancel!? Not "Kancel"?? smdh c'mon, NRS