Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How do you feel about the letter C?
Despise it.
Loathe it.
Hate it.
Ed Boon's parents were killed by the letter C section of a library and I personally, will not stand for this.
View Results

Billy Gnosis
May 18, 2006

Now is the time for us to gather together and celebrate those things that we like and think are fun.

text editor posted:

it's basically no different than talk shows as a marketing vehicle, but he is better suited for this venue than being interviewed by Colbert

watching it now cuz it came up in my feed - it's a fine interview. he's not like watching a comedian or something but he interviews well

Yeah companies have always paid in one way or another for late night show appearances. That's what talk shows have always been, advertainment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Billy Gnosis
May 18, 2006

Now is the time for us to gather together and celebrate those things that we like and think are fun.

Diabetic posted:

I really should learn my lesson from Amazon. I've yet to ever receive a game on "release day guarantee." Hopefully mine arrives tomorrow.

Game hasn't released yet? I thought premium prerelease access was digital only.

Edit:Oh I guess I'm wrong and even amazon has shipped premium versions.

Billy Gnosis
May 18, 2006

Last chapter: With the last chapter and all the green in the final stage, I was at least 50% convinced Exor from War Gods would be a cameo

I'm a bit disappointed it didn't happen

Billy Gnosis
May 18, 2006

Diabetic posted:

loving Lord Megan Fox is so BAD.

If Rhonda Rousey sucked so bad she killed off Sonya, don't look forward to Nitara ever again.

No one looked forward to her in the first place. Like her inclusion feels like a joke to begin with

Billy Gnosis
May 18, 2006

exquisite tea posted:

Are the klues on the final invasion map working properly? One of them was KCIRT TAH so I thought all right, that's clearly Kung Lao. So I picked him in character select and completed the fight, but the path didn't open. Then I tried again it with Raiden and even Ashrah, at which point I think we're squarely out of notable hat guys as far as the MK roster is concerned. Then there was another node that was "bring the element that creates life." I brought Rain with an Ice Talisman just to be sure, and still nothing. None of the other klue nodes were all that complicated so I wonder if something just isn't working.

Haven't gotten that far but it's probably Kung Lao Kameo's fatality not Kung Lao main character

Billy Gnosis
May 18, 2006

I think there are options around the ex timing as well. There are a few things you can toggle that tweak the timing of things in general

Billy Gnosis
May 18, 2006

I said come in! posted:

Am I completely off the mark with thinking Invasion loving sucks?

No, it really does and in general makes me regret buying the game. (Though story mode was fun)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Billy Gnosis
May 18, 2006

For me, It was invasion simply being way way less satisfying than previous games towers. And honestly Mk11 having a ton of costume bits to collect held my attention way more than a small number of colors to find for costumes and just weapon skins