Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

SHE MADE THE ROPES! :derp:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
imagine respecting sanada.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

This is the most i've ever cared about Yuki Aino, and I include the period she was teaming with her sister

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
shouts out hardy boys

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

SG Bamboo posted:

This is the most i've ever cared about Yuki Aino, and I include the period she was teaming with her sister

this is easily her best match

this kid is nuts
Mar 30, 2016
Aino has always been cool

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
d i a m o n d
a s s

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
:toot:

say hello say goodbye

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

BOOOOOOOOOO

this kid is nuts
Mar 30, 2016
good match

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

Prodigy of Victor von Doom
I just can't with Rika. The Dragon Sleeper spot was cool but she wins with the weakest looking move.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
extremely important match incoming.

this kid is nuts
Mar 30, 2016
She can make a normal hip attack look stiff as gently caress but yeah the finisher often looks weak. I prefer her tag matches with Miu to most of her singles stuff

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
kill the dream, rabbit

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

i am ready to get hurt again

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
it's time.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Snooze Cruise posted:

kill the dream, rabbit

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

It's gonna be hard to cheer that fuckin rabbit but it's a sacrifice i'm willing to make

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
other half of its time.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

her mic is looking like Prince's guitar

HamburgerTownUSA
Aug 7, 2022
Hot take, but I don't like the English version of Brooklyn The Hole.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

mizupyon

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

HamburgerTownUSA posted:

Hot take, but I don't like the English version of Brooklyn The Hole.

its funny she performs the english version in japan and then the japanese version in america

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

It's time, it's Itoh's time!

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

ItohRespectArmy posted:

its funny she performs the english version in japan and then the japanese version in america

extremely

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Jerusalem posted:

It's time, it's Itoh's time!

to lose, yes

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
also itoh, i'm going to hit with the mizuki no sense of right or wrong for the fail condition.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

vintage maki itoh

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Senerio posted:

to lose, yes

To lose her status of never winning the Princess of Princess Championship, agreed!

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Weakening her back for Itoh Deluxe

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
miyu spotted at ringside.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Just kind of hung in the air for a bit there

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

ooof

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

good lord

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

karmicknight posted:

miyu spotted at ringside.

Probably wants to be there to celebrate with her friend when she wins the title :hai:

this kid is nuts
Mar 30, 2016
lmao that dropkick into kokeshi sequence was sick

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

mdk

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

ItohRespectArmy posted:

vintage maki itoh

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Jesus that was barely a facewash

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Jerusalem posted:

Probably wants to be there to celebrate with her friend when she wins the title :hai:

carry her off when she bottles it, yes.