Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zam
Oct 27, 2006

I, Zam, :toxx: on myself to put together a $50 box of local beer and ship to one of the league winners at the end of the season.

Team Name: TBD

I'll get the form filled out too. Looking forward to another year!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zam
Oct 27, 2006

I've shipped beer for about 14 years now and never once had anyone ask what it was.

Zam
Oct 27, 2006

:toot:

Good luck everyone!

Zam
Oct 27, 2006

Thank you for running everything Quiet Feet - always a great league! Congratulations to all who won boxes this year!

Just a reminder that there's a lot of very cold temps across the country right now, and make sure to consider that prior to shipping. It's actually cold here in CA, so it's something I have to actually pay attention to for once.

Zam
Oct 27, 2006

First box arrived! from Worthleast!

Huge assortment of local beers from Kansas City - and all new to me! Looking forward to trying everything! Thank you!

Zam
Oct 27, 2006

Second box arrived from Ayudo!

A variety of beers from the NOLA area. Very excited to open these while cheering on SF! Cheers!

Zam
Oct 27, 2006

Quiet Feet posted:

Just waiting to hear from Zam, Coronaball, and YamataNoOrochi that their boxes have gone out. Not like you guys haven't been good for it but with the Super Bowl two days away I wanted to check in.

I guess I'm going for the Chiefs because I'm just slightly bitter at the 9ers that the Lions didn't get in, but this year the game is mostly just an excuse to hang out with my folks and eat pizza.

Unfortunately my box always goes out late due to the timing of the Highland Park GJG stout I always include. I'm shipping out this week though, and I had already cleared it with Ayudo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zam
Oct 27, 2006

Last box has arrived from The Wild Man of YOLO.

Excited to see some new IPAs I haven't had yet that I can drown my sorrows in after that gane. Cheers!