Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.
Can I get in on this or on a wait list? Thanks!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Let's goooo

I, Thom and The Heads, :toxx: on myself to put together a $50 box of local beer and ship to one of the league winners at the end of the season.

Team name: Yeast Mode (subject to change)

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

20 bucks left in faab for the season lol surely these rental rbs will get me the rest of the way

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

My Adam Thielen (WR 7)
Your RB

Send me offers

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Quiet Feet posted:

Man it's real cool that I traded my opponent this week the two players they needed to beat me, and that the WR I got in return apparently just sucks now.

Goondolences :(

Fully expecting BRob and Lockett to revert to the mean as soon as we aren't matched up against each other lol

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

FS: one CJ Stroud, lightly used. Prefer a RB.

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

gently caress running backs!!!!

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Thom and the Heads posted:

gently caress running backs!!!!

What a collapse! There will be a closed door, players-only meeting at the Yeast Mode facility today. Beat reporters are reporting that the sound of chairs being thrown could be heard coming from the locker room.

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Sent Ayudo his box today! Beers should be nice and chilled by the time they get there!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

My box for Ayudo is also out for delivery today - it's the repurposed Target box. Hopefully everything survived!