Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!
Of course I'm back!

I, coronaball (back to back consolation bracket champ), :toxx: on myself to put together a $50 box of local beer and ship to one of the league winners at the end of the season.

Team Name: Pliny the Younghoe Koo (subject to change)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Quiet Feet posted:

one was probably enough.

Yeah, that.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Updated my vote to put 8/20 in the lead and avoid Labor Day weekend!

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

I say that I am shipping "olive oil", helps explain the weight and any potential sloshing or clanking that might be heard. No issues so far.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Forgot that ESPN won't let you drop bench players if they have already played. Guess Toney will sit there and rot until Tuesday!

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Dunno who was trying to trade me Hunter Henry, but I am in no position to trade RB depth anymore. 😞

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Quiet Feet posted:

I'm not gonna win this week after getting Mostert bombed but I love that it's still this close with only 1/2 of MNF to go.

I lose my best player for the season, then put up the highest score of anyone this year. And you would've beaten anyone else in the league this week except for me. Craziness.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Worthleast posted:

Not impossible. I just need Ekeler to outscore Pollard and Ferguson by 12.2 points.

No deal. You will accept your Mosterting and like it!

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

And I have Dak Prescott OR Jalen Hurts available for trade. Want WR or RB.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

I user-errored leaving Dak in instead of Hurts. We'll see how that turns out. 😑

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Nah, that's fine IMO. It was like 4 minutes apart. If it's like the next day or something, then that's sketchy.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

I survived Hurts' infectious disease scare and Dak's absolute turd of a game! 😀

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

I guess the 3rd place match isn't a bad fate for a team that spent half its auction budget on Chubb and Pollard. But what a disgusting performance by my team. Literally no one except Hurts did poo poo.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Veritek83 posted:

about half of the beers acquired, but I want to wait to ship until middle of next week to avoid some low temps/ugly weather that supposed to be coming through

Same situation here. Gonna hit 3-4 places this weekend and ship next week.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

I'm committed to mailing mine out tomorrow. Was in Vegas last weekend and stuck at my in-laws the weekend prior.

The good news is that my lagging has allowed for me to include some new releases, including a 3x IPA that is one of my 5 favorite NorCal beers.

Good thing I took Monday off. 💀

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

My box is en route. Had to buy 4 packs of the things I wanted to include that weren't available in singles, so now I have a bunch of awesome 3 packs and no work Monday. 🍺

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Ayudo posted:

Another family portrait, this time from coronaball:

Never had Pliny the Elder, but every beer looks like a winner!

Glad it made it in one piece. It's IPA-heavy since it's me, those are some of my faves. And that pale ale is great, I drank 4 of em during the Super Bowl. Enjoy!