Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ayudo
Mar 30, 2006
Let's do it again.

I, Ayudo, :toxx: on myself to put together a $50 box of local beer and ship to one of the league winners at the end of the season.

Team Name: 🍻TRIPPEL OPTION

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ayudo
Mar 30, 2006

Quiet Feet posted:

Need Jard Garf to go totally nuts or guess maybe stream QBs this year! :shepface:

With Minshew on the roster you should be loaded for bear!

(When does the wire open so we can cure our idiot teams?)

Ayudo
Mar 30, 2006
I wasn't even sure I was going to compete this week, but I guess now I have to.

The swap really helps in the face of Amari Cooper taking a QB downgrade too.

Ayudo
Mar 30, 2006

SouthShoreSamurai posted:

Someone paying actual moneys for Jordan Love was not something I expected. Well played, sir.

I already regret having to start him. Carr vs Love was not a debate I saw myself needing to have at this point of the season. NFL schedulers should all be fired.

Ayudo
Mar 30, 2006

Quiet Feet posted:

Alright, I meant to add Patrick Taylor to my 20-team league team and hosed up and did it in this league instead. I revised that and it now occurs to me this is probably the kind of thing that shouldn't be done without approval. I'm willing to just live with the mistake if the consensus is "no, you did something stupid, deal with it."

I think it's acceptable to reverse mistakes when they happen.

Ayudo
Mar 30, 2006

Quiet Feet posted:

Goon Beer League 2023 results!

2022 Champion Ayudo/Gose the Distance! (5 boxes)

We did it! And, my first year finishing in the money in this league!

My sincerest gratitude to Rachaad White, Kyren Williams, and Rashee Rice who all turned out to be the biggest value picks in the draft and waiver wire. Wish I had snared them in my other league.

Ayudo
Mar 30, 2006
Yeah, thanks for commishing. This is easily my best run league every year.

Quiet Feet posted:

:siren:Shipping assignment time!:siren: A reminder that beer boxes are due out shortly after the league ends, with this year's target date being before February 4, 2024. I understand life gets in the way but do your best to get it there before the Super Bowl!

1: Ayudo (Gose the Distance) 5 boxes
- Coronaball
- Zam
- Funkybottoms
- Thom and the Heads
- Quiet Feet

Just wanted to post beer preferences here.

I don't really have any dislikes with beer, but I've taken an interest in central European and old world styles. So, feel free to include a good Gose or Berliner Weisse if available.

Ayudo
Mar 30, 2006
Just finished picking everything up for Zam!, just waiting for this cold snap to pass before shipping it off later this week.

Ayudo
Mar 30, 2006
My first two boxes are here!

From Thom and the Heads:

From Quiet Feet:

Everything looks like it survived the trip without issue, and I'm excited to try everything. Thank you both!

Ayudo
Mar 30, 2006
A very impressive selection of beers from funkybottoms:

The wife and I are definitely looking forward to breaking into the 750ml farmhouse cider and saison.

Ayudo
Mar 30, 2006
Another family portrait, this time from coronaball:

Never had Pliny the Elder, but every beer looks like a winner!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ayudo
Mar 30, 2006
And last but not least, the ultimo box from Zam:

A fantastic selection of west coast IPAs, saisons, and barrel aged imperial stouts/radness. Definitely looking forward to the two HPB Griffith Stouts

The MVP this year had to be funkybottom's uline bottle shipper which went from him to me to Zam and back to me. It's in good enough shape I think it makes a return next season.

Thanks for all the beer guys, I'm excited to run this back next year.