Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

i wonder whether Angel Dust's sister is gonna be A Character, she's supposed to be up in heaven right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

Megillah Gorilla posted:

I find it really curious that we've seen her face in a lot of paintings now, but when she picked up Charlie in the memory of her visiting her dad, they didn't give her a face.

that's because she fell in a vat of acid and became the joker

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

i think it makes a lot of sense that he made some sort of deal to take the credit and power from toppling overlords in exchange for the true killer being able to move towards their ends in secret

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

alastor is gonna reveal that the angels can and have been killed and plant the idea of fighting back, isn't he

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

Emily promised she would figure something out so I wonder if she’s responsible and found a way to codify Adam’s made up bullshit list into law or something

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

Karanas posted:

It's going to be interesting to see whether Sera accepts that she was wrong or falls into denial.

she's a passive aggressive NIMBY, i bet she will publicly accept it to save face after the extermination became a clown fiesta but privately undermine the new arrivals' experience in heaven

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

i don't think angel dust will be able to ascend before breaking valentino's hold on him, whether it's in a more literal sense of voiding the contract or the figurative sense of dropping the albatross that is his guilt and self-loathing, and the same probably applies to any sinner who signed away their soul.

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

if moxxie's dad wasn't a cynical queerphobe the CONGRATS GAY gag wouldn't have landed

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

The Bee posted:

You know what I kinda enjoyed? In a lot of shows, the villain's competent henchman is usually exasperated with them. But Lute? Lute genuinely enjoys her ridiculous poo poo of a boss. There isn't even any "I'm tired of this poo poo" moments before the show goes "aww look, she cares." Even when he's doing a big dumb air guitar solo in Hell Is Forever, she's swooping around, emphasizing him, relishing in his obnoxious celebration.

she's even more zealous to the point where it makes him uncomfortable even lol

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

Nodosaur posted:

That still makes her stance on behaviors on how to get into heaven in some respects kind of hypocritical. That's one thing I hope to address in my work as she focuses on trying to better Hell too instead of just focusing on redemption.

I think that's likely to be part of the story but will mostly be Lucifer's arc to deal with, trying not to leave his daughter with a garbage place to run

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

i expect the animators are as exploited as their peers in the industry are but not some sort of egregious exception.

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

blitzo cares about stolas but that poo poo is locked behind like 7 layers of defensive irony

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

what do you mean they're just roommates :greenangel:

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

skullgirls crossover but it's just Mimzy

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

respectless is just a broadway-flavored rap battle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

of all the songs Hell is Forever is the one that most brings to mind the sort of song a live musical will play as an instrumental before starting to hype up the audience