Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Given that its an Amazon Prime show, the closest we'll get to a Hellaverse game is Charlie as a guest kharacter in Mortal Kombat 1, same as Omni-Man and Homelander.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Dapper_Swindler posted:

arnt they warner brothers or did amazon buy them? i mean id be ok with like a hazbin character being in mortal kombat. i feel like they would probably go with alastor or angel.

i mean keith david is in it already. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VU1N4eXAJSM

I just mean that two other Amazon Prime shows - Invincible and The Boys - already have guest kharacters in MK1.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySBv-ANFeYM

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

There was also a Stolas/Blitz duet that was shown at the LVL UP convention.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

The new Goetia is Vassaga (also Vasago, Usagoo).

From wikipedia:

quote:

Vassago (also Vasago, Usagoo) is a mighty Prince of Hell (see Hierarchy of demons), ruling over twenty-six legions of demons. He can be persuaded to tell the magician of events past and future, can discover hidden and lost things, and has a "good" nature.[9] A partial description from The Lesser Key of Solomon is as follows: "The Third Spirit is a Mighty Prince, being of the same nature as Agares. He is called Vassago. This Spirit is of a Good Nature, and his office is to declare things Past and to Come, and to discover all things Hidden or Lost." According to the Liber Officium Spirituum, he manifests as an angel.

quote:

He is the third demon in the Lesser Key (including Thomas Rudd's variant) as a prince "of a good nature" and of the "same nature as Agares".[1] He rules twenty-six legions of spirits, and is summoned to tell magicians of past and future events, and locate lost objects. He is one of the few spirits found in the Lesser Key of Solomon but not in Johann Weyer's Pseudomonarchia Daemonum.[2][3]

Vassago is mentioned in the Book of the Office of Spirits as Usagoo, appearing as an angel, "just and true in all his doings," with the powers of inciting the love of women and revealing hidden treasures, in addition to ruling twenty spirits.[5] Sloane MS 3824 mentions Vassago in invocations to summon spirits that guard treasure,[6] and in the "Experiment of Vassago"[7] and the "Experiment of Agares," both intended to capture the named spirits in crystals.[8]

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Rate Blitz's OC/humansona: