Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I'm amused at the idea that dealing heroin in hell is totally honest, upstanding work because it's basically about as strong tylenol to them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
"Didn't cost more than the regular cast"

Confirmed: The guy from Invader Zim costs 2 mil an episode.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
That very much seems like a two horse race.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
That was the gayest episode of Helluva Boss and that is a very difficult bar to clear.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Pyrotoad posted:

The seeds for Verosika getting her turn have definitely been planted - "A reckless heartbreaking freak" was not how I expected her verse in Ozzie's song to end. She starts out exclusively mocking his bedroom failures, but by the end the real source of her anger and hurt comes through.

I think they were laying the foundation from that from her first appearance. Verosika has always been presented as genuinely angry and hurt by Blitz. Somebody else pointed it out, Blitz is just insulting her job and her drinking problem and she's like "dude, you ditched me and stole my car and my credit cards!" and Blitz is just like "drat, get over it, bitch. 🙄"

Although she does get a dig in at his sister being in rehab. And then she and her succubuddies give a bit of the ol' opposite-of-consensual touching to Mox, so, y'know. She's not perfect, either. But, it is hell.

MJeff fucked around with this message at 15:41 on Sep 14, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Is it a completely new cast from the pilot?