Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Yeah, this was a fine episode. Couples/fight and argue, and I expected that Millie/Moxxie were eventually gonna butt heads. But Moxxie at least didn't double down once he realized how much he was hurting his wife. Also man nothing goes right for Blitz at all. Just oof.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/IMPmurderpros/status/1698067971795787898?s=20

Get ready for the gutpunch! :v:

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
I have some optimism they can strike twice with Hazbin Hotel. The pilot was a tad rough but there were some good bits in it.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
That was vastly improved over the pilot wow. Sure only one minute but alot of improvement and lettng the scenes transitions well instead of going all over the place.

I cannot wait.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
The women aren't even funny line and Vivie's credit popping up exactly had me dying.

I will admit when Ozzie hired Blitzo to try to talk some sense into Fizz I was worried that it was gonna make their very fragile friendship break but boy am I glad I was wrong. Really enjoyed when Bltizo thought twice of blowing the creepy fans brains out as that would probably made Fizz's contest way more difficult.

Also lol Blitzo calling Ozzie/Fizz hypocrites. He ain't wrong. I"m very curious what the implications of royalty and an imp in a relationship providing consequences. Like yeah sure the public didn't give a gently caress but yeah..

wonder if the higher ups might not be too happy about it.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
That was a solid episode honestly.. Vastly improved over the pilots break neck pacing. How long til Charlie snaps. Seeing her hell form for brief second and not a gag like the pilot was pretty tense. She was that close losing her poo poo on Adam.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
I"m really digging Hazbin Hotel alooot.

Angel's SA was very uncomfortable but man, they handled it pretty well. Kevin is so good at singing. LOSER was a very catchy tune. Honestly curious what Alastor's end game is with knowing the information about angels being killed by one of the leaders. Charlie is defintely beein sheltered her whole life. She really tries to spin something into positive for everything. Kinda curious how far away Lucifier or her mother is like that too.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

Oxxidation posted:

hoping that we get to see adam turned inside-out by the end of this season at least. christ, what an rear end in a top hat

kind of funny that his character hews closest to the general tone of HB and HH's pilot episodes

Honestly would not be surprised he gets killed and it just causes further tension between Heaven/Hell wtih Sara as she probably would double down on the executions. I would not be surprised if Lute falls back after Adam is killed and becoems the new head of the executioner. I"m honeslty expecting either Eve or God to show up at the end of season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
I mean we even see the result of said when Adam finds out they killed even one. He upped their execution really quickly. I do not blame what's her face for being very hush hush about the ability to kill angels. The fact not EVEN Alastor stood a chance.

That was honestly the biggest surprise. Alastor lost. I was not expecting Vivie to have her OC like actually lose. Sir Penetious being the one to sacrifice himself and get into heaven. Lol at Sara's face at realizing that a demon got into heaven. Can't wait to see how that unravels.