Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

What, where Blitz calls him a loving disgrace? Because he's right, Moxxie took the job and spent a full week playing dress up instead.

Yeah, weird dynamics in this episode. But the imps all getting hit full in the face with a bag of powdered heroin was funny, and the incest joke at the end as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

It does feel like some of these people have graduated from MLP and Owl House and the like and are suddenly learning that crude adult humour exists. It's not even the most egregious example, there's plenty of moments in South Park and various Adult Swim shows that go way harder.

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

Hoping 208 is basically a continuation of Loona's trip to the vet.

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

Really great episode but man I hope we see some progress with Blitzo and Stolas soon off the back of this.

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

The main issue with the Hazbin pilot was that it ends where it should have started, with them having a backer and attempting to kick-start the hotel with a difficult client to work on. Instead it introduces the basic concept then busies itself with a side cast doing things that largely don't matter (given that Sir Pentious gets immediately wrecked when he turns up at the end, and none of the specifics of what Angel Dust does particularly matter), while the primary duo spend the entire time failing to achieve anything much at all. So starting afterwards is a very good call.

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

Mammon sounds like Bushworld Adventure Rick and I'm absolutely here for it.

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

I did wonder, but was too lazy to check.

I demand someone do a Mammon redub immediately!

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

I feel like Stella is probably quite kind to Octavia in a gaslighty sort of way.

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

The answer to 1 is basically whenever the episodes are complete. They're not all that infrequent, but it's best to just keep an eye here for news on when they'll drop.

As for the last point, it hasn't actually taken that long, all things considered. A random internet pilot wasn't going to get picked up that quickly, and there were plenty of changes needed that would have slowed the approval process down. Getting a few episodes of Helluva Boss out to show that they can improve on a pilot and keep up the production pace probably helped a lot (I can't remember how quickly Hazbin was approved though).

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

Stryker seems like the only obvious choice right now, the series doesn't seem like it particularly wants to kill off its wider cast and he's the only one throwing up death flags. Octavia dying in particular would be completely unearned and absolutely stormingly poo poo. Even Stella just needs some comeuppance, it would feel weird for her to get killed off when she's basically just a birdbrained brat.

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

They probably decided that it would grate over the course of a series, but you definitely get the gist of what they're going for so it's fine in my book.

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

Has to be on somewhere and YouTube ain't gonna cut it for a big studio production.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

She said she has syphilis.

She still could of course.