Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Oscar aint no Slouch
Apr 29, 2014
isn't that kind of unfair to the other nominees? I don't really watch any of those others but at a cursory glance they're about what I would expect from personal or small time animation channels while this show is practically in the big leagues fit to compete with any other real cartoon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oscar aint no Slouch
Apr 29, 2014
I would say it was worth my time and my yearly free month trial of Amazon Prime. Like hell boss I don't particularly find it funny but I do find it fun. Animation is great, writing is decent. The musical bits are definitely a step up this time

Oscar aint no Slouch
Apr 29, 2014
global new releases standard practice for a given date is midnight GMT

Oscar aint no Slouch
Apr 29, 2014
This show kinda gives me the same vibe as Matt Groening's disenchantment and that didn't really progress its plot at all spinning its wheels until the fifth final season so I'm all for getting to the point this time

Oscar aint no Slouch
Apr 29, 2014
RIP Dazzle :smith: hope they made it to heaven