Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Only cowards vote after the co-main: Who're the champions after tonight?
This poll is closed.
Alexander Volkanovski / Brandon Moreno 8 61.54%
Alexander Volkanovski / Alexandre Pantoja 3 23.08%
Yair Rodriguez / Brandon Moreno 1 7.69%
Yair Rodriguez / Alexandre Pantoja 1 7.69%
Total: 13 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

gently caress YEAH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

that's one of slickest finishing sequence i've ever seen

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

lmao this post might sound like bullshit but I was 100% about to post something before this fight like "ahh can't wait to see yet another guy i like show up to his retirement fight and get KO'd" and but then I remembered this was loving robbie lawler

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

showing him this highlight reel is so fuckin cool man this is gonna make me cry omg

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

rockhold's retirement fight in the ufc fuckin owned and was basically a dbz fight, not so much the bare knuckle whatever

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

What's with these random rear end spotlights on individual audience members lol it's prob super distracting and annoying for them too

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Holy fuuuck what a fight

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Brut posted:

Pretty standard for former/current fighters, I was about to write something like "why is guy fieri on my screen" but then diaperman showed up and I just gave up

I meant like during the fight there were random spotlights all in the back on random people, I think it was a mistake cause I noticed it stopped in round 3

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Brut posted:

Oh weird, I didn't catch that

If you go back i think it was just round 1 or 2 of the hooker fight. I'm a little :420: atm so hopefully not seeing ghosts 🙏

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

lol glover teixeira sitting there looking a humbled, dignified wise man enjoying the entertainment and camera jerks back suddenly ZHANG WEILI PARTYINGGGGG SHOTS SHOTS WOOO just livin her best life :-]

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Let's go Whittaker

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Unperson_47 posted:

Was DC casting shade on AEW? what was that about

he's a huge WWE dork

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Bobby looks great, quick, snappy

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

It's strange/neat watching how consistently Whittaker was landing with those jabs after seeing him miss Adesanya with it 100% of the time for 25 minutes

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Fuuuuuck, this god drat sport. I didn't even see what stung him

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

LMao

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

This is so dumb and is unairable lol

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I'm laughing my rear end off cuz du plessui looked so confident at first in his face and then when the first of the n of the n bomb carpet bombing came out he instantly looked so uncomfortable and legitimately shocked

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

G-Hawk posted:

The izzy poo poo talking was hilarious

I'm still laughing, they came hard and they came fast, he said it with his chest

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

fyallm posted:

Im still confused why he wanted him to do a 36 and me test

Oh man and then he botched the delivery on this so bad and had to start that part of the promo over, just 10/10 ufc content

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Prob not the first time Donald trump has been to a venue where a rich person is screaming slurs into a mic to thunderous applause

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

https://twitter.com/danthehangman/status/1677886567569059841?t=3lX9ObuSet01gGjrjLqogA&s

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

At first I thought hertzog said "there were no fuckin questions from you, there were no fuckin questions from you"

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Champion calibre performance from Moreno, this is what we want to see!!

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Brut posted:

If you don't use your free dick kick are you even trying to win

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

This is one for the ages

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Did dc just say he thought pantoja won that round????

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

And his coach too what I guess I'm not paying attention lol I thought moreno took that easy

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Moreno's landing so much but the whole fight to me has felt like moreno will just crumble to dust into the canvas from one dumb little thing any moment

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I think the robbie lawler win requires more sacrifices

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Instant run back

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

How long until clips of dana emerge of him saying aljo started demanding millions of dollars and they wanted to work with him but he was too difficult

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Let’s go Volk. Please try to not get your fuckin melon head kicked off.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

VOLK

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

What a performance, he took some hits and then just turned up the gas "oh, is it time finish this?". Man switched up 3 gears like it was nothing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Someone could nail volk in the drat face square with a tire iron and he'd just laugh at them and take it from them