Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

Hollismason posted:

I mean when he was confronted in a sting operation they were like "Yeah if you look at the dates you claim to have written the extortion letter 3 days before people were murdered" and his response was just like "Oh man that's strange". Then the cops were like "Welp nothing we can do"

cops: ah man due to this very small technicality we have to let off this obvious murderer who is holding a bloody knife and wearing a shirt that says "lol i murder people" (this isn't just in reference to this thread, this is in reference to literally every single serial killer that has ever existed as well)

also cops: we have murdered this black man who was using a sidewalk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU