Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

liquidypoo
Aug 23, 2006

Chew on that... you overgrown son of a bitch.

I'm gonna say that it's the lighting doing something weird to Leon's hair. It'll probably start to look more normal as we lose daylight in-game

You'd think I'd remember, being one of the three dinguses in the videos, but, uhhh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

liquidypoo
Aug 23, 2006

I had decided on giving it a rest, but it seems I gotta ramp up the accusations of coward button usage to full force :v:

liquidypoo
Aug 23, 2006

Something quick I want to point out that we missed while recording this episode in particular: there's a barely visible celebratory fist pump from Ashley after getting a headshot! Timestamp is 15:34, only her fist pops into frame. Like Argate said in part 9, it's much harder to see the fist pumps in RE4Make :v:

liquidypoo
Aug 23, 2006

Okay so watching this back, I made some comment about being surprised that some cultists were missing. Uhh, nevermind the fact that Argate sniped them before even starting the sequence; all three of us just seemed to have forgotten that :v:

liquidypoo
Aug 23, 2006

Not pictured: all of the Plagas waiting to burst out of that bubble. Come to think of it, I could swear there's a Simpsons joke about gum filled with spider eggs, and that imagery is coming to mind. Just, you know, Plagas instead of spiders.

liquidypoo
Aug 23, 2006

Rabbi Raccoon posted:

Sorry, Leon. I won't be impressed with your suplexes until you start doing it to ghost automobiles

:hmmyes:

liquidypoo
Aug 23, 2006

theenglishman posted:

Glad to know I got something wrong in this, a Let's Play where the three of us have never ever made a mistake or said a falsehood :v:

There are three let's players. One always tells the truth, one always lies, and one does both. How do you identify which let's player is which

liquidypoo
Aug 23, 2006

azren posted:

That's pretty cool! Looks like the game was going to be something completely different than what we got.

Incidentally, I'm pretty sad we didn't get the laser hallway or any reference to it in RE4make. If they leave the boulder punching out of a theoretical remake of 5, I don't know what they're doing anymore.

Ah, but consider: they can't leave out the boulder punching sequence. It gets a direct callout in Village, when Heisenberg refers to Chris as "that boulder punching rear end in a top hat"

They may have made a funny joke, but they joked themselves into a corner. If RE5make happens, they gotta have Chris punching a boulder or they're gonna make Heisenberg look insane (y'know, aside from the, uh, you know)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

liquidypoo
Aug 23, 2006

Wa11y posted:

I thought they were hinting at an upcoming Control LP.

Captain Hygiene posted:

< This outcome would be Acceptable/Enjoyed >

You two are trying to put a dangerous idea in my head, but luckily I'm fully aware the amount of care a Control LP deserves is currently beyond my means

Now if I could convince Argate to do all the heavy lifting in my stead :v: