Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
Salazar always reminded me of the Mad Magazine mascot.

That ain't it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
How is Ashley even more useless than Sherry?

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
Leon kicking the urns gives off major "no, gently caress YOU, dad!" vibes, which go well with his hair

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
Sorry, Leon. I won't be impressed with your suplexes until you start doing it to ghost automobiles

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
Helicopter pilot is the job with the highest death rate in this universe

Rabbi Raccoon fucked around with this message at 16:53 on Oct 11, 2023

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!

Edward_Tohr posted:

Yeah, the (lack of) transformation sequences in the remake is the only real area where it totally drops the ball, in my opinion.

The wording of this makes me wish Saddler had a Sailor Moon-esque transformation

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
My major complaint was "this virus also turns you blonde just so you don't guess who it is".

In a series of viruses that do plot-convenient things, that was the one that had my eyes rolling the most

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
Regarding the things you can buy with CP, Ada is the only character I can see showing up wielding a gun with infinite ammo and it's just treated as completely normal by everyone else

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
If y'all could mention each Breath of Fire game next time you record I'd really appreciate it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
Welcome back CJacobs!