Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Walker
Apr 7, 2009

Mother knows best
Listen to your mother
It's a scary world out there

Captain Hygiene posted:

Honestly, it's Resident Evil we're talking about, I would've believed it. They could reveal that Chris has a PhD in eyeball monsterology and I'd just nod and go along with it.

On the subject of what character has what job title: Leon is not a Secret Service agent. He's a operator for a secret service; that is, an agency like the CIA that conducts deniable espionage operations on foreign soil, in this case extraction of a VIP. Leon in particular also has the specific duty of protecting President Graham and his immediate family from bio-organic weapons, a job he shares with the actual US Secret Service.

The Anti-Umbrella Pursuit and Investigation Team is only ever named in Dead Aim, of all places. In the original 4RE, it's just called a "secret organization", and in most supplemental material it's called a "secret military agency", and some of that material actually mistranslates the intentionally vague name as "US Secret Service".

Thank you for coming to my stupid lecture on Resident Evil details. My RED talk, if you will.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Walker
Apr 7, 2009

Mother knows best
Listen to your mother

Bruceski posted:

The AUmPIT? That team stinks.

Fair; so does Dead Aim

Captain Walker
Apr 7, 2009

Mother knows best
Listen to your mother

Scalding Coffee posted:

A moment of silence for his hosed up eye.

Smartest guy in the village, really. One less eye means one less giant weak point to shoot post-mutation. Now that's foresight.