Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

azren
Feb 14, 2011

Yay, more ChaosArgate/RE goodness!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

azren
Feb 14, 2011

I'll be honest, Del Lago scared the crap out of me when I played it on PS2. Admittedly, that's because I've got a fear of deep, obscured water in video games, especially when I know there's something down there.

azren
Feb 14, 2011

I'm really liking Ashley better in this version than I did in the original. As a character, I mean. I dunno, she just feels like more of a person.

azren
Feb 14, 2011

You mentioned Predator vision; in the first film, and only in the first film afaik, the Predator does actually see in red, but only with its mask off.

azren
Feb 14, 2011

I love these enemies. I mean, I've never played this far, but I love watching them.

azren
Feb 14, 2011

Rabbi Raccoon posted:

The wording of this makes me wish Saddler had a Sailor Moon-esque transformation

Yes. Absolutely yes.

Thanks for the LP, even if I'm premature and you end up doing the DLC. Either way, I had a blast!

azren
Feb 14, 2011

theenglishman posted:

This some of the only known footage of the old RE4 Hook Man version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUFM3EmXMJY

That's pretty cool! Looks like the game was going to be something completely different than what we got.

Incidentally, I'm pretty sad we didn't get the laser hallway or any reference to it in RE4make. If they leave the boulder punching out of a theoretical remake of 5, I don't know what they're doing anymore.

azren
Feb 14, 2011

Okay, I'm getting confused by the timeline here. Shouldn't more time have passed between Ada ringing the bell and the scene at the end of the video? Or am I just thinking about it too hard?

azren
Feb 14, 2011

That fight's ammo requirement would drive me nuts...

azren
Feb 14, 2011

Lots of talk about wanting an RE5 remake, but I want to see Code Veronica get one; that game was loving weird, and it'd be a shame for it to just fade into obscurity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

azren
Feb 14, 2011

This was a brilliant LP! Thanks for the fun, guys!