Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Edward_Tohr
Aug 11, 2012

In lieu of meaningful text, I'm just going to mention I've been exploding all day and now it hurts to breathe, so I'm sure you all understand.
Yeah, the (lack of) transformation sequences in the remake is the only real area where it totally drops the ball, in my opinion. I wonder if it was an engine limitation?

On the other hand, the Ganado’s taunts change based on whether they’re talking to Leon alone, Leon with Ashley/Luis, or Ada. It was a really cool moment when I heard “detras de vosotros” or “una forestera” the first time!

In conclusion, RE4Make is a land of contrasts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edward_Tohr
Aug 11, 2012

In lieu of meaningful text, I'm just going to mention I've been exploding all day and now it hurts to breathe, so I'm sure you all understand.
"Go though Leon's setpieces, but backwards!" is all right for a postgame unlockable that comes with the game, but I really don't think it was worth the :10bux: to actually buy the DLC.

Edward_Tohr
Aug 11, 2012

One little detail I noticed and liked about these scenes is that when Ada is pointing the gun at Luis, she has her finger on the trigger. Later on, when she does it to Leon, her finger is specifically outside of the trigger guard.

Edward_Tohr
Aug 11, 2012

That’s an impressive hunk of tofu.