Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

stryth
Apr 7, 2018

Got bread?
GIVE BREADS!

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Just wanted to point out the guy throwing the axe hits his friend who put down the bear trap in the back of the head.

But he gets justice a few seconds later, when axe guy steps in the bear trap.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teEFGLfHako&t=1660s

I will never tire of enemies hurting each other.

A shame Leon ran off before they could go full three stooges. Sad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stryth
Apr 7, 2018

Got bread?
GIVE BREADS!
I don't mind the auto sort, it's a useful button and a good addition. But, saying that, I didn't actually use it myself. It does a very good job at fitting everything in, but the way it mixes up all your items? It's like the button just jiggles the case around until everything settles to one side, no rhyme. reason or organization. That's how you end up overlooking critical supplies. I died twice cause auto sort messed up my organization, and I thought I was out of heals when I needed it.

stryth
Apr 7, 2018

Got bread?
GIVE BREADS!
The big dude is referred to as a "Brute" and there are 2 versions, the melee fighter here has a bulls head. Later there's one with a Boars head, who replaces an Older RE4 enemy that kinda broke the rules about the Plagas. Elaborating would be spoilers I think.

stryth
Apr 7, 2018

Got bread?
GIVE BREADS!
My favorite thing about the water room was always the infinite dark hole in the ceiling of the lower room that kept spawning new guys. They would just drop god knows how far and somehow NOT break there legs. I'm pretty sure it was right under the water room itself so I have no idea where they kept coming from.

stryth
Apr 7, 2018

Got bread?
GIVE BREADS!

liquidypoo posted:

Not pictured: all of the Plagas waiting to burst out of that bubble. Come to think of it, I could swear there's a Simpsons joke about gum filled with spider eggs, and that imagery is coming to mind. Just, you know, Plagas instead of spiders.

Why must you pour fuel on my nightmares? I've already had one horrible spider dream recently. I don't need to mix head bursting spaghetti bugs in with that!

stryth
Apr 7, 2018

Got bread?
GIVE BREADS!
For a second there I thought Ada was strangling the Gigante.

stryth
Apr 7, 2018

Got bread?
GIVE BREADS!

Her pose when the door falls off is almost slapstick, amazing!

stryth
Apr 7, 2018

Got bread?
GIVE BREADS!
I'm pretty sure you don't switch to Krausers knife at this point, you just steal his knife for later use. Leon keeps using his own knife for normal combat.

stryth
Apr 7, 2018

Got bread?
GIVE BREADS!

liquidypoo posted:

There are three let's players. One always tells the truth, one always lies, and one does both. How do you identify which let's player is which

Flip a coin, one will tell you what it landed on, the second will be wrong, the third will fail to notice the coin at all despite looking straight at it.

stryth
Apr 7, 2018

Got bread?
GIVE BREADS!

Megillah Gorilla posted:

How did I never realise items in the briefcases were 3D objects :psyduck:

They always have been, even in the Original RE4, that's why the old game had the option to flip your items over, so you could point your gun to the left without flipping it upside down.

stryth
Apr 7, 2018

Got bread?
GIVE BREADS!
A control LP, wow, the sheer amount of confusion/discussion that would birng, just wow. Also that would open up the floor to doing Alan wake LPs too.

EDIT: Oops, Update on previous page!

stryth fucked around with this message at 13:00 on Nov 3, 2023

stryth
Apr 7, 2018

Got bread?
GIVE BREADS!

Scalding Coffee posted:

Ada either has some serious trust issues or she loves to point guns at people out of habit. I thought Luis needed her to get away from here. Why does she keep pointing the gun at him?

Probably cause he keeps Amber-balling Ada, and she's getting frustrated.

stryth
Apr 7, 2018

Got bread?
GIVE BREADS!
The thought just occurred to me, Ada knows Leon is Plaga infected, she KNOWS what happens to the Plaga infected. Why is she telling him to leave? She knows that's not really an option, on account of the whole head exploding thing. We know she seems to like him too, so, WTH Ada? And no, spaghetti make out sessions are not a viable answer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stryth
Apr 7, 2018

Got bread?
GIVE BREADS!
I love the implication that Luis has no idea what Ada's infected with, since his suppressant didn't work.