Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
It's Peridot, Spinel, Sardonyz birthstones for August. I don't know why there are several.

You just got a spider injection. Now your body will explode into spiders.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
There is so much hatred towards hats in these remakes.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
I never got anything from the shooting gallery of the original.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
The PS2 version for me was always an herb waster, since taking any damage on Normal meant I had to heal to full or always get eaten during the overboard sequences. The controller couldn't keep up. Should try the modded PC version and see if it's fixed.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
The boat was showing signs of imminent sinking when you woke up.

I am glad the map had a sea creature on it and you get to fight it.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
That raindrop animation during the end of El Gigante was terrible.

Even Ashley looks like she had a really hard life or it's her older sister.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Did they turn up the frequency of head whips? It was like half the enemies.

The original cabin sequence had a runner whose job is to run around the cabin the whole time.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
A moment of silence for his hosed up eye.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
I can imagine the Garrador loved his claws so much, he refused to take them off ever and they had to chain him so he wouldn't break stuff.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
It sure seems like they are trying to be their own thing and remembering why RE4 is loved by everyone in the first place.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Not sure if you mentioned it, but there are enemies in both versions with glowing eyes and those are the dangerous ones.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
I was almost rooting for the Novistador's that were clowning on you. Spray and pray.

When they mentioned a commander-type Plagas, I thought it was just the bosses, but Big Red causing others to headsplode and occasionally stunning you was creative.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
I liked him better when he was throwing barrels down the stairs.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
What about elevenses?

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
There are very few games I played that had AI know to jump into bushes to avoid getting shot.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Probably, "I'm a fed, I shoot dogs!"

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
All Europeans should strive for well trimmed bushes.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
That is a Game Over.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
RE games sure like using shadows on taxidermy heads. They did make some of them move in other games.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
One Resident Evil remake game that remembers you can use showers on a boss to weaken it.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
What happens if you use a flashbang on a Gigante when the tentacles are out?

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Grandia had a better minecart sequence.

I see why there are many games where the bad guy shows up and has his goons fight for him. This fight was an introduction to using the knife in close quarters. It is underwhelming.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
I think the only thing left for OG is the Island, Krauser's obstacle course, and final push to Saddler.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead

Judge Tesla posted:

I really hope the wider internet won't be bitching about Ada's VA in Seperate Ways like before, that whole thing was just a horrible toxic mess.
Good thing I limit all my discussions of the game to the Steam forum.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
They certainly have some new things to play with. Lucas would just get a bunch of guns together and lure you up a path.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Does fireman do anything when he touches you? How is the Power Scope when used on other enemies?

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Only thing missing from the Iron Maiden is it covering you in goo and summoning a horde. It does almost everything.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Like something you can animate for a cartoon skit for the game.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Bibidi, Babidi, Buu

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Saddler's goons kind of look like those napkin ghosts you hang outside. Even has the rope on their neck.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead

CzarChasm posted:

Secret Service responsibility only extends to former president's children until they are 16. Lifetime protection only covers the former president and their spouse, but is terminated if the marriage is ended, but also the other person remarries. So if Melania were ever to divorce Trump, she's still covered, until she gets remarried.

So, assuming that Ashley is 16 now, her father is president and finishes his term, the Secret Service protection ends for her then. There can be special extensions granted (maybe like she was kidnapped, drugged, infected with an unknown biological agent, assaulted and traumatized) but generally anything post presidential term would be done by private security, paid for out of pocket by the target themselves.

So unfortunately, no wacky farce where there's an ever expanding crisscrossing line of related agents diving in front of machine gun fire
That explains why Hillary is still married.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Would have laughed if there is any game that allows you to wield a rocket launcher when cutscenes like that plays out.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
That was a great burn on Saddler.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
The shootout halfway through the video looks like the worst knockoff of American Gladiator.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Oh yeah, the flying bugs still exist.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead

Captain Hygiene posted:

They're called helicopters :rolleyes:

Mike feels so weird in this game, like, I've been hit by friendly fire so many times that I kinda feel like I would've done better without tactical support. Could he even do that in the original? I was thinking he just kind of vaguely did stuff off in the distance or in specific cutscenes when you got to advance, but maybe I've just lost track of how it worked.
He was more Rule of Cool and you had reason to mourn his loss.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
I think Umbrella employee since they are everywhere.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
They really gave you a lot of yellow herbs. I forgot if you were able to max out your health in one play in the OG.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
I am surprised Sandler didn't inject Ada with the parasite before baiting Leon to the fight and send her back to her operator.
It seems like a pattern that when enemies explode when dead that you will end up fighting a whole bunch of them at once later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Are you going to show off the other collectible that increases your health?