Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
Does anything happen from mid chapter 6 to the end of the game that exposes more of the iceberg of this game?

I was super pumped playing this game when dives took like 20 minutes and I could finish a day in an hour. But now that it's like check farms, fill pack of valuable crappie, complete a story event, and the dives are 40 minutes and all the running around adds another 20, I feel like I'm treading water when the core gameplay is just point gun at fish. It feels like there was a little bit of bait and switch with the frequency of mini games early in the game compared to now.

Part of me would hate to put this game on ice but it's starting to feel like I have better examples of every gameplay option waiting just below Steam's surface. But I would likely not have the time or inclination to come back to this fishing hole if I do put it down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU