Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
I like the distractions but I basically have 3 things going on per day for the last couple of days and it feels a bit much.

I know part of that's on me for rushing the campaign, but one day of just chill fishing would be nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!

Alctel posted:

'No, it's the environmentalists that are wrong' I say to myself as I scoop up seahorses with a net and shoot a grenade launcher at a shark

I took the environmental stuff to be a direct parody of Paul Watson more than anything.

Though, there's absolutely every reason for environmentalists to hate Cobras operation even if Dave sheds a tear over a sea turtle choking on a plastic bag right before bludgeoning a tuna to death because he's out of drones.

Deki fucked around with this message at 16:49 on Jul 12, 2023

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
I just Rescued the Beluga

How much longer is left in the main game? I'm feeling like I'm in the home stretch despite still unlocking new stuff regularly.

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
Is there much of a bonus for upgrading your employees past a few levels?

I feel like the last couple of nights, the only thing I needed to do was clear dishes and grind wasabi, the crew handled everything else way faster.