Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Solid 9.5/10 for me, loved this game. Haven't played a chill game that had so much love put into every detail since Stardew. Every single stormy night happened on a special ingredient night so I didn't end up getting my first GYAO! until after the credits lol, the otherwise super not-grindy 100% will likely be waiting for when the DLC drops. I've got to raise 5 different ones apparently, do I just let them die over and over until I randomly get all 5? I don't see a way to release my dolphin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Detective No. 27 posted:

I’m in chapter 3 and I just now saw the menu board on the back showing how much people have eaten. I’ve been wasting sushi. How do I know how much of something I should put out?

You can check how many people you get on average and build to that, in theory. I tend to just put 2-3 meals out and a bunch of sushi I have highly upgraded and have a bunch of meat for at 1/1 and auto supply. Going all in on 1-2 meals is worth the ingredients, especially ones where the ingredients are mostly trivial to get a lot of, they become serious money makers quick. You can make good money this way without having to min/max much.

The downside to autosupply I think is that you burn through more wasabi, but once you get staff grinding that is your only job so it's not an issue at all.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Nino and Raptor are my two servers, they're pretty much perfect because they get high serving and cover everything but wasabi

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

If they do wasabi they wait for it to actually run out, which is waiting too long. Can't remember all the details, main thing is covering cocktails as Dave is a mixologist disaster

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Arsenic Lupin posted:

Halp! Sharks are kicking my butt. I have a Dragonbite Harpoon Gun and a Tranquilizer Mosin-Nagant, but neither will kill a shark before it kills me.

While we're at it, I'm stuck at Gold level in the sushi place.

I have been upgrading all my recipes, but I can't get anything to a taste of 250. What should I be trying to cook?

The trinket that gives you a little dash has saved my bacon a hundred times, makes sharks a lot easier, but if you're just killing them and not whisking them away you may be better served by the shotgun

Upgraded meals break 250 in a hurry. If you don't have one that's heading there just give it a little time, one will come along.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Dave isn't lousy at everything at the restaurant because he's overweight, he's lousy because he's a diver who has never worked in one before. Two of my best employees are a velociraptor and a ninja, because they have experience serving and despite the former at least being a more considerable barrier to good service than being a bit on the jolly side. Grinding wasabi so that he has plenty of thinking time to ensure payroll is timely and accurate is exactly what I would have him doing in real life too.