Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

drewhead
Jun 22, 2002

gently caress the Mako Shark!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drewhead
Jun 22, 2002

McCoy Pauley posted:

There's no way to save in between those scenes where you have access to your phone is there? I really like the gameplay loop but sometimes I'm just.planning for a quick dive or bout of restaurant management and don't really want to play a rhythm game in some nerd's dream.

That's my greatest gripe. I had 15 minutes to kill the other day before hopping in a car for 4 hours. Came back up and got roped into some guitar hero bullshit mini game. WTF. Task manager end program.

drewhead
Jun 22, 2002

I turned on my TV and the Roku fish flashed on the screen. I reached for my diving mask.

drewhead
Jun 22, 2002

Fat Samurai posted:

Do we have a list of the number of customers per night per level in the restaurant? I hate to throw away even virtual food.

Too many variables, in particular your furniture makes a difference.
However if you add (1) of each menu item and then the set the auto supply option after adding it you wont have minimal waste.
Auto Supply should be the default, it's dumb that it's not. There is no penalty for using it.

drewhead
Jun 22, 2002

40-Degree Day posted:

Getting kinda tired of getting interrupted to do mandatory tutorials and quests connected to the story. I just got the veggie farm and tuna trap. How much more stuff is this game gonna throw at me before I can just catch fish and serve sushi?

A lot, but you can fail every one of them infinite times and they'll come back around again. There are only a handful that you have to pass before you can go on and they are all pretty easy, just annoying as gently caress

drewhead
Jun 22, 2002

Hwurmp posted:

Big patch today, including the option to skip harpoon QTEs.

Wow! Maybe I'll pick up the fire tip for a second time now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drewhead
Jun 22, 2002

Taima posted:

Ooh word I don't think I have been given that option yet. That's cool. I have got some mayo from the ice zone. Or is this something I can do and just missed? In terms of where I am in the game, I just got introduced to Marlin and got the email announcing the festival in 3 days.
All of the 3 day festivals are random reoccurring events. They don't represent any kind of progression in the game.

quote:

Btw I really enjoy how random the staff hires are and it makes me wonder if some of the shittiest-looking hires are actually secretly the best. I have Maki at level 7 and she has loving 470 cooking skill LOL

Unfortunately no one has good Procurement which might be something important to get? My highest procurement so far is 250, idk if thats enough..?

There is only a finite number of staff available, hire everybody. I think there are 21 staff total in the game. Anyone not working in the bar should be sent on dispatch (go to waiting room -> details -> dispatch) DAILY to get condiments. Even if they have a low procurement value and only return with one item... that still one free item per day. Once you have hired a hand full of staff just hanging out in the waiting room you'll be floating in condiments.