Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

It's an interesting game.

I'm also on chapter 6 and I kind of agree with what was said above that your control gets jerked away a bit too often for the game to go off on a tangent. Those tangents are usually high effort but often not what I was really in the mood to get railroaded into. Add in a general mild disrespect of your time feeling with the gratuitous backtracking and the general slowness of pretty much everything in the sea people village.

I guess I don't really understand why outlets gave it 9s and 10s but it's aight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Does it work on bosses? Maybe I should give the game more credit, I saw that and assumed it would not work on things that actually mattered

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Don't get me wrong, I agree most of the bosses are pretty straightforward, but the guy did say literally anything.

So far nothing in the game I've seen has been in remotely the same ballpark of dangerousness as that one shark with a whip for a tail. Jesus christ