Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Gillette Razors scooter racers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

MrQwerty posted:

Wizard Master vs. Pencilhands

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Jellybean Monogatari

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
DOOM (2004)

Puckanas
Dec 11, 2004

An extraordinary moron!
A videogame based on the works of James Joyce :aaaaa:

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

Four-person coop shooter based on The A-Team

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

code:
W I Z A R D M A S T E R      P E N C I L H A N D S
I                     E  VS  E                   D
Z                     T  VS  N                   N
A                     S  VS  C                   A
R                     A  VS  I                   H
D                     M  VS  L                   L
M                     D  VS  H                   I
A                     R  VS  A                   C
S                     A  VS  N                   N
T                     Z  VS  D                   E
E                     I  VS  S D N A H L I C N E P
R E T S A M D R A Z I W
imagine this bouncing around the screen in the background animated and scrolling with some wild visual effects and upbeat, catchy music all MvC2 style

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

P
  E
   N
    C
     I
      L
       M
        A
         S
          T
           E
            R

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

P
  E
   N
    C
     I
      L
       M
        A
         S
          T
           E
            R

wIZaRdHaNdS

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
We might summon something

Jack-in-the-Bach
Oct 15, 2005

A racing game would be fun

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Grey Cat posted:

It was good for $10 but I can see why nobody bought it at the original asking price. 6/9 experience.

Lol

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
A game that dares to imagine a world without Wizard Master threads, I'd play the poo poo out of it

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Wizard Master VR

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Silent Hill, but it’s an adaptation of the 2006 film.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Mario

e: beaten, so i'll say Donkey Kong

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Revins posted:

A game that dares to imagine a world without Wizard Master threads, I'd play the poo poo out of it

the three ghosts of forum past show you a world without wizard master threads: the Yellowstone supervolcano erupts, burying America in tons of molten lava. Britain has a population boom and takes over half of Europe, leaving us with a horrific amount of British people before the year 2030. Finally, Japan makes Anime real, sealing the fate of the human race forever. Unless... one goon can find Wizard Master, and convince him to fulfill his destiny.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

AARD VARKMAN posted:

the three ghosts of forum past show you a world without wizard master threads: the Yellowstone supervolcano erupts, burying America in tons of molten lava. Britain has a population boom and takes over half of Europe, leaving us with a horrific amount of British people before the year 2030. Finally, Japan makes Anime real, sealing the fate of the human race forever. Unless... one goon can find Wizard Master, and convince him to fulfill his destiny.

what if this goon does something like shoot pencils from his hands or has pencils for fingers or something, maybe there's a golden egg that travels through time as a plot device, and it all wraps up with The Wizard Master posting a politics thread?

Zybourne Clock
Oct 25, 2011

Poke me.
Megahex, as a kart racing game. If you pick Owl, he'll puncture his own tires before the race starts.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

AARD VARKMAN posted:

not great but better than the alternative, quest declined

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

i want a car chase game based on Ronin (1998). lets call it a "tactical car chase game" so that you can have like a team of people setting up ambushes and poo poo

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Earwicker posted:

i want a car chase game based on Ronin (1998). lets call it a "tactical car chase game" so that you can have like a team of people setting up ambushes and poo poo

yeah but they'll make it driver like a Driver game and ugh

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

MrQwerty posted:

yeah but they'll make it driver like a Driver game and ugh

"they" will never make it at all, its a game that exists purely in my imagination so its nothing like Driver, its really good actually

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
a Monk videogame where you solve a mystery and are constantly assaulted by QTEs forcing you to perform an OCD action

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Something Awful Forums Simulator

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

I can't tell if this is a joke or not. It's the only post they ever made. I choose to believe in "guy that won't stop talking about Monk so much his boss has to tell him to stop"

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

AARD VARKMAN posted:

a Monk videogame where you solve a mystery and are constantly assaulted by QTEs forcing you to perform an OCD action

that would be awesome especially if tony got in on it

this is perfectly suited to your tech and business practices, whatever company the remnants of TellTale founded

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Something Awful Forums Simulator

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

filing for unemployment after i was WRONGLY terminated for talking about monk

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

you can tell the monk guy is a troll because he says "there are a lot of good detective games out there" which isn't even a tiny bit true

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Earwicker posted:

you can tell the monk guy is a troll because he says "there are a lot of good detective games out there" which isn't even a tiny bit true

You mean to tell me this wasn't a masterpiece???

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

the last detective game i tried was LA Noire, which was terrible for many reasons.

i like a lot of mystery novels and shows etc. but its honestly hard to see how a good detective game is really even possible. the last one i remember kind of enjoying was a 2d Sherlock Holmes adventure game from the early 90s

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

A Monk game where you can only reach the next crime scene after you finish washing every dish in your house 3 times. When you get to the crime scene your brother Ambrose calls and says that he's trapped inside his house by a particularly mean-looking butterfly. What do you do?

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Castlevania (Netflix)

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Infinite Jest tennis sim

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Earwicker posted:

the last detective game i tried was LA Noire, which was terrible for many reasons.

i like a lot of mystery novels and shows etc. but its honestly hard to see how a good detective game is really even possible. the last one i remember kind of enjoying was a 2d Sherlock Holmes adventure game from the early 90s

The Phoenix Wright games are the closest I can think of that are actually fun, though the pixel hunt style detective stuff isnt as fun as the courtroom usually

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Cokeman
Dr. Pepperman
Spriteman
Mountain Dewman