Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
yeah I'd play a Property Brothers dating sim

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

A starfox game where youre a cum and instead of planet venom at the end its an embryo.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Antique road show VR - Delicately handle mementos while explaining to the owner their antique is worthless.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Roseanne

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Asteroids: The Movie

About the next generation of Asteroid fighters training up to be ready for the real deal.

Fighting asteroids every which way to save Earth, and these shifty alien bastards.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
a game where you gently caress an rear end in a top hat in the butt

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
you get bonus points for cumming in the butt

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Gary Busey: The Game

Gary Busey 2: Jake Busey

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Busey 5: Getting Busey wit it

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Leisure Suit Busey

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

Golden girls / power rangers crossover

Captain Beans
Aug 5, 2004

Whar be the beans?
Hair Elf

Earwicker posted:

the last detective game i tried was LA Noire, which was terrible for many reasons.

i like a lot of mystery novels and shows etc. but its honestly hard to see how a good detective game is really even possible. the last one i remember kind of enjoying was a 2d Sherlock Holmes adventure game from the early 90s

There are a few new sherlock holmes games that I believe at least one is supposed to be pretty good - I think "Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments "

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
Someone should make a video game based off the very good and cool song Gangnam style by Psy

SCheeseman
Apr 23, 2003

Citizen Kane sledding game where you attempt to become a sledding champion instead of a media magnate.

A Final Destination game where you play as death, with the goal of racking up points from dragging out deaths in gruesome, elaborate ways. A mix of Haunting (the Sega game) and the crash mode in Burnout.

My Girl, endless runner where you run from a swarm of bees.

Scanners, a cover shooter where the only method of attack is angrily staring at your enemies for long enough that their heads pop

The Abyss, a meta take on the material that reframes it as a business sim, with most of the friction coming from needing to avoid drowning your cast and crew.

The Twilight Zone: The Movie. Same idea, but you win by killing as many of your staff with helicopters as possible.

An immersive sim based on the 1990 version of Total Recall. Not a joke I just want this one to exist.

SCheeseman
Apr 23, 2003

Junk posted:

you get bonus points for cumming in the butt

That's just Genital Jousting. Legit a great game.

MonkeyHate
Oct 11, 2002

Dance, monkey, dance!
Taco Defender
Paris is Burning open world rpg

Rex Meteorite
Apr 19, 2003
The “Live Up to Your Parents Expectations” Interactive Experience

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

SCheeseman posted:

A Final Destination game where you play as death, with the goal of racking up points from dragging out deaths in gruesome, elaborate ways. A mix of Haunting (the Sega game) and the crash mode in Burnout.

My friend, have you tried the new hitman games?

SCheeseman
Apr 23, 2003

bossy lady posted:

My friend, have you tried the new hitman games?
Close, but less of that stealth garbage and more funny deaths.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

SCheeseman posted:

hitman is all about funny deaths tho

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I'd like to second (or third) the Stargate game.

What a rich environment to do, anything. Everything.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

MonkeyHate posted:

Paris is Burning open world rpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sakura_Wars_3

SCheeseman
Apr 23, 2003

Earwicker posted:

hitman is all about funny deaths tho
Why is it wrong to want more hitman

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

SCheeseman posted:

My man i killed someone by having them slip on a banana off the top of the burj khalifa

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

*opens the gate to RT3-239....

Immediate cluster gently caress

SCheeseman
Apr 23, 2003

Grey Cat posted:

My man i killed someone by having them slip on a banana off the top of the burj khalifa

But what if you could become the banana

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

SCheeseman posted:

But what if you could become the banana

You can become a clown and a flamingo mascot

SCheeseman
Apr 23, 2003

Grey Cat posted:

You can become a clown and a flamingo mascot

But not a banana my game is better

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Revins posted:

A game that dares to imagine a world without Wizard Master threads, I'd play the poo poo out of it

Idiot

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

oh are we doing a siggies thread now?

I back the blue!

Support your GBS mod team!
:patriot:

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Hail, Wizard Master

SAY YOHO
Oct 5, 2021
The Nancy Drew detective games were pretty darn good for best buy budget rack titles.

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

I read that as titties first.

AARD VARKMAN posted:

a Monk videogame where you solve a mystery and are constantly assaulted by QTEs forcing you to perform an OCD action

A point and click Columbo game where you play a murdered trying to figure out what responses with throw Det. Columbo off the trail and let you go free.

None of them work. Just when you think you've fooled him you hear "Just one more thing.."

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Life is Good brand Stick Figure Dismemberment 64

SAY YOHO
Oct 5, 2021

Darth Brooks posted:

I read that as murdered first.

A point and click Columbo game where you play a murdered ghost trying to figure out what responses will put Det. Columbo on the trail and set you free.

It's Ghost Trick with "Just one more thing.."

zone
Dec 6, 2016
I'm a sucker for historical fics so something like this book series https://www.amazon.com/Amerotke-7-book-series/dp/B075VBJ627 made into a point and click adventure game would be pretty cool.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

Private Cumshoe posted:

Sailor Moon fighting game

This sort of exists already, at least there's a side-scrolling brawler called Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon. I think it's literally a Double Dragon reskin.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

Mister Speaker posted:

This sort of exists already, at least there's a side-scrolling brawler called Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon. I think it's literally a Double Dragon reskin.

There's a japanese only fighting game for super famicom (made by arc system works of guilty gear fame). I have a copy of it because it's hilarious to play with friends.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
That Sailor Moon fighter is ridiculously broken.

And I'm really sure there's been several sides rolling beatemups with the Scouts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

Book of Eli. You're blind, just like the main character, and you have to play this FPS via echo-location and haptic feedback.Even though there is nothing being displayed on your screen, the game taxes the Unreal 5 engine to its limits, requiring dual GPU systems to run it on a single monitor.

It also requires a Logitech WingMan Force Feedback mouse to play*, as the haptic feedback is necessary for the game to function. Interested players will have to pay upwards of $350 on eBay to obtain one of the two remaining examples for sale online.

*The RCA 2001 HP WEB MOUSE Gaming w/ scroll wheel USB Force Feedback H7011is not compatible.