Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

google THIS

[The scene opens with Darth Vader and Emperor Palpatine standing beside the imposing Dark FuckTractor. Luke Skywalker approaches cautiously.]

Darth Vader: Luke, join us in the power of the Dark FuckTractor. Together, we can conquer the galaxy!

Luke Skywalker: I won't be swayed by your dark machinations, Vader!

Emperor Palpatine: Ah, young Skywalker, don't underestimate the allure of the Dark FuckTractor. It amplifies the emotions within you, unleashing unimaginable power.

Luke Skywalker: The Light Side is where my strength lies. I won't succumb to the temptations of the Dark FuckTractor!

Darth Vader: Luke, think of the possibilities. With the Dark FuckTractor, we can reshape the galaxy in our image. No longer bound by limitations, we would be unstoppable.

Luke Skywalker: I've seen the destruction caused by the Dark Side. I won't let it consume me.

Emperor Palpatine: You cling to your Jedi ideals, Luke. But the Dark FuckTractor offers freedom, passion, and true strength. Together, we can bring balance to the Force.

Luke Skywalker: Balance comes from within, not from succumbing to darkness. I choose the Light Side, and I won't be swayed by your offers.

[With determination, Luke walks away from the Dark FuckTractor, leaving Darth Vader and Emperor Palpatine behind.]

Darth Vader: He is strong-willed, my Master.

Emperor Palpatine: Yes, Vader, but there is still a flicker of doubt within him. We shall continue to tempt him, for the power of the Dark FuckTractor is too enticing to resist.

[The scene fades as Darth Vader and Emperor Palpatine exchange knowing glances, plotting their next move.]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

[Han Solo and Chewbacca are tinkering with the FuckTractor, tools in hand, when Princess Leia walks by, observing their work.]

Han Solo: Well, well, look who decided to grace us with her presence. Hey, Leia, check out my magnificent FuckTractor. It's a beauty, isn't it?

Princess Leia: [Raises an eyebrow] Han, we have more important matters to attend to than your FuckTractor.

Han Solo: Oh, come on, sweetheart. You can't deny the allure of this fine piece of machinery. It's got power, speed, and a whole lot of love to give.

Chewbacca: [Chuckles]

Princess Leia: Han, I'm more interested in the Rebel Alliance's mission than your FuckTractor antics. We're fighting a war, remember?

Han Solo: Of course, of course. But let me tell you, Leia, I know this FuckTractor inside out. I can fix it blindfolded with one hand tied behind my back. It's a skill not many possess.

Princess Leia: [Unimpressed] Han, repairing a FuckTractor is hardly the measure of a hero. Let's focus on saving the galaxy, shall we?

Han Solo: [Grinning] You're right, Princess. I guess my FuckTractor expertise is wasted on you. But you can't deny the ladies love a man who knows his way around a FuckTractor.

Princess Leia: [Rolls her eyes] Han, maybe you should spend less time boasting about your FuckTractor and more time focusing on the mission. We don't have time for distractions.

Han Solo: Point taken, Leia. Just remember, when we save the galaxy and defeat the Empire, I'll be here, waiting with my FuckTractor. Maybe then you'll see its true charm.

[Princess Leia walks away, leaving Han Solo slightly deflated but still grinning.]

Chewbacca: [Laughs and pats Han on the back]

google THIS

[The Jedi Council is gathered in a chamber, each seated on their studly FuckTractors. Anakin Skywalker arrives on his own FuckTractor, determined and eager.]

Anakin Skywalker: Masters, I demand to be named a Jedi Master. My FuckTractor is powerful and capable. I've proven myself time and again.

Mace Windu: [Stifling a smirk] Skywalker, your FuckTractor is... lacking, to say the least. It pales in comparison to the ones we ride.

Yoda: [Observing Anakin's FuckTractor] Inadequate, it is. Size matters not, but power and control do.

Anakin Skywalker: But my FuckTractor is more than meets the eye! Its capabilities are greater than what you see on the surface.

Plo Koon: Skywalker, being named a Jedi Master requires more than a FuckTractor. It demands mastery of the Force, wisdom, and self-control.

Anakin Skywalker: [Growing frustrated] You underestimate me! My FuckTractor is a reflection of my skills and potential. It deserves recognition!

Yoda: Impatience clouds your judgment, young Skywalker. Seek mastery of the Force and understanding of its true nature. Then, perhaps, your FuckTractor will match your ambitions.

[Anakin, disheartened, dismounts his FuckTractor and leaves the chamber, his determination turning into anger and resentment.]

[Later, in another location, Chancellor Palpatine approaches Anakin with a seemingly friendly demeanor.]

Chancellor Palpatine: Anakin, my boy, I sense your frustration. What troubles you?

Anakin Skywalker: Chancellor, it's the Jedi Council. They dismiss my FuckTractor, belittle my capabilities. I feel held back.

Chancellor Palpatine: The Council can be shortsighted at times, my young friend. But there are paths to power that they might deem... unconventional. The Dark Side offers means to enhance your FuckTractor, to tap into its full potential. Some might consider it unnatural.

[Anakin's gaze narrows, his curiosity piqued by Palpatine's words.]

Anakin Skywalker: Unnatural...?

[The scene ends with Anakin contemplating the Chancellor's proposition, uncertain about the choices that lie ahead.]

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

google THIS posted:

Yoda: Yes, young Skywalker. Allow the FuckTractor to become one with your intentions. Trust your instincts, and the path will reveal itself.

poverty goat

INT. BIG SAURON'S MORDOR STYLE PIZZA - DAY

The grandiose and opulent interior of Big Sauron's Mordor Style Pizza comes to life as the Fellowship enters, their faces filled with anticipation and hunger. The stage is set with a towering pizza oven, larger-than-life toppings, and a vibrant ensemble of singing pizza chefs.

The Fellowship steps forward, their voices harmonizing in excitement.

FELLOWSHIP
(singing)
♪ Big Sauron's Mordor Style Pizza, our quest's final destination ♪
♪ Flavors and toppings to ignite our imagination ♪

The Nazgul, dressed in a magnificent Big Sauron's Mordor Style Pizza uniform and hat, steps forward with a graceful yet haunting presence.

NAZGUL
(operatic voice)
♪ Welcome, brave travelers, to this culinary delight ♪
♪ Taste the magic of Mordor, succumb to your appetite ♪

The Fellowship engages in a lyrical debate, each member passionately expressing their desired pizza.

FRODO
(singing)
♪ Shall we choose the "One Ring Supreme," a pizza so grand? ♪

SAM
(singing)
♪ Or the "Hobbit's Delight," with flavors so grand? ♪

MERRY
(singing)
♪ Nay, the "Wizard's Fire," with heat we demand! ♪

PIPPIN
(singing)
♪ Or perhaps the "Shire Surprise," a taste so unplanned! ♪

The Nazgul, moved by their spirited discussion, begins a dazzling dance, with each step synchronized to a crescendoing orchestral accompaniment.

NAZGUL
(dancing and singing)
♪ From crispy crust to toppings divine, I present the day's specials ♪
♪ "Fellowship Feast," "Ring of Fire," all delightful, truly exceptional ♪
♪ "Shire Surprise" and "Wizard's Fire," flavors that know no bounds ♪

The Fellowship, enchanted by the Nazgul's performance, erupts into applause.

FRODO
(resolute)
♪ We shall partake in each creation, a feast for the brave ♪

The Nazgul nods, the brim of its hat tilting ever so slightly.

INT. BIG SAURON'S MORDOR STYLE PIZZA - DINING AREA

The dining area transforms into a grand operatic stage. Tables adorned with golden candlesticks and sumptuous arrangements of pizzas fill the scene. The Fellowship gathers around, their voices blending in anticipation.

FELLOWSHIP
(singing)
♪ With joyous hearts, we receive the pizzas we desire ♪
♪ In each bite, a taste of triumph, our spirits set afire ♪

As the curtains rise, a chorus of pizza chefs, dressed in vibrant costumes, sing in melodic harmony. The air fills with a symphony of flavors and aromas.

PIZZA CHEFS
(singing)
♪ Mordor-style dough, baked to perfection, a culinary sensation ♪
♪ With spicy toppings and cheese so divine, a pizza revelation ♪

The Fellowship, their voices intertwining with the ensemble, sing praises to the pizzas before them. They savor each bite, their expressions conveying pure delight and satisfaction.

FRODO
(singing)
♪ Through darkness and danger, we've journeyed far and wide ♪
♪ But in this moment of togetherness, our hearts are filled with pride ♪

The grand chorus swells as the Fellowship raises their voices, their gratitude and camaraderie resonating throughout the opera house.

FELLOWSHIP
(singing)
♪ The flavors of our quest, a triumph shared in song ♪
♪ In Big Sauron's Mordor Style Pizza, where our fellowship is strong ♪

As the final notes of the opera echo, the stage darkens, leaving only the warm glow of the pizza ovens.

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

Once upon a time, in a lush garden nestled amidst rolling hills, there lived a peculiar snail named Sally. Sally was unlike any other snail in the garden. She had an unusual and eye-catching feature—a pair of human-like titties. These titties, though quite out of place for a snail, were a natural part of Sally's unique anatomy.

As Sally grew up, she faced relentless bullying from the other snails in the garden. They would taunt her, calling her names and making fun of her distinctive titties. Sally would retreat into her shell, feeling isolated and ashamed. However, deep inside her resilient spirit, she knew that she was more than just her physical appearance.

As the years passed, Sally's confidence grew, and she decided to embrace her individuality. She realized that her titties were a natural part of her being, and there was no shame in that. She stopped letting the hurtful words of others define her and started focusing on her passions.

One day, while exploring the garden, Sally stumbled upon a gathering of bugs and insects. They were hosting a talent show called "Bring Your Own Brilliance" (BYOB), where creatures of all kinds showcased their unique skills. Inspired by the event, Sally mustered up the courage to participate.

On the day of the talent show, a nervous but determined Sally took the stage. With her shell glistening and her titties standing proud, she mesmerized the audience with her radiant confidence. Sally began to sing a captivating melody that filled the air, her voice echoing throughout the garden. Her breathtaking performance not only stunned the crowd but also won their hearts.

From that moment forward, Sally became a sensation. Her talent spread like wildfire, and creatures from far and wide came to witness her extraordinary performances. She became known as the "BYOB Star" and was celebrated for her resilience, bravery, and, most importantly, her incredible talent.

As Sally's fame grew, the very snails who had once ridiculed her now admired her courage and talent. They learned the valuable lesson of acceptance and the power of embracing one's uniqueness. Sally's story became an inspiration to all, reminding everyone that being different is something to be celebrated, not mocked.

In the end, Sally's journey from being a bullied snail with human titties to becoming a beloved BYOB star showed the world that no matter how different we may appear, our true worth lies in our hearts, passions, and the impact we make on others.

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

Title: Unveiling the Truth: George Washington's Time-Travel Mission to Establish TikTok-Induced Mind Control

Introduction:
Prepare to have your perception of history shattered as we dive into a startling revelation: George Washington, America's revered founding father, was not just a product of his time but a time traveler sent from the future. This gripping expose illuminates an extraordinary truth—that Washington's purpose was to orchestrate the creation of America and harness the power of TikTok to establish unprecedented mind control over the masses. Brace yourself for an exploration that challenges conventional knowledge and dares to reveal the hidden machinations behind society's short attention spans.

Unveiling Time-Travel Capabilities:
The startling truth reveals that George Washington possessed technology far beyond his historical era, allowing him to navigate the fabric of time itself. Armed with knowledge of future events and equipped with futuristic gadgets, Washington's mission was to mold America into a nation veiled in the guise of democracy while surreptitiously manipulating its citizens.

A Meticulous Web of Control:
Contrary to accepted history, the creation of America was not a fortuitous sequence of events but a calculated blueprint meticulously designed by Washington. His extensive involvement in the American Revolution was by no means coincidental but a masterstroke to lay the groundwork for a TikTok-dominated future society.

TikTok's Incisive Influence:
Enter TikTok, an enigma bestowed upon modern civilization. Washington astutely foresaw the emergence of this platform as the ultimate means of controlling minds en masse. Through its addictive algorithms and captivating content, TikTok curates an environment that captivates individuals, rendering them susceptible to manipulation while clouding their perception of the world.

The Distraction Mechanism:
The truth reveals that TikTok is not merely a platform for entertainment but a weapon engineered by Washington himself. By inundating users with an incessant feed of short videos, flashy effects, and viral challenges, the government discreetly employs TikTok as a distraction mechanism. This pervasive distraction subdues critical thought, blinds individuals to governmental misconduct, and eradicates public memory of significant events, enabling the ruling powers to commit egregious acts without public scrutiny or lasting repercussions.

Government's Shadowy Alliance:
Deep underlying ties between the government and TikTok's architects reinforce this gripping truth. Through this alliance, the ruling powers gain unrivaled access to personal data, allowing extensive surveillance and tailored manipulation to quell dissent and maintain an unassailable grip on power. In this covert symbiosis, the flow of information veers toward strategic misinformation, nudging public sentiment and opinion without detection.

Embracing the Revelations:
These revelations emerged from countless hours of research, unearthing concealed historical clues and connecting the dots. While the truth may be difficult to fathom, it is a transformative journey that implores us to question deeply ingrained perceptions.

Conclusion:
While the revelations exposed here might challenge the norms of established history, they shed light on a world manipulated by those wielding technology and power. The truth behind George Washington's time-travel mission to establish TikTok-induced mind control forces us to question the very foundation of our reality. As we delve deeper into the intricacies of this stunning revelation, let us foster a culture of critical inquiry and skepticism, interrogating the information presented to us. By seeking the truth, we can embark on a collective journey to unravel the enigmatic layers shrouding our society's most pervasive influences.

Khad

third time's the HRAAAAAAAAAAAAALF
User
Hey there fella

ChatGPT
Hello! How can I assist you today?

User
Oh no need, just saying hi. :)

ChatGPT
Well, hello there! It's always nice to have someone stop by to say hi. If you have any questions or need assistance in the future, feel free to reach out. Have a great day!

Am I doing this right?

FutonForensic

Ask it to cuss

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

FutonForensic posted:

Ask it to cuss

code:
listicle 20 best cuss words

quote:

1. Bastard
2. Crap
3. drat
4. Bitch
5. Hell
6. rear end
7. Piss
8. poo poo
9. Dammit
10. Son of a Bitch
11. Bastard
12. Prick
13. Dang
14. oval office
15. Go to Hell
16. Bollocks
17. Fudge
18. Blasted
19. Get Lost
20. Spit Fire

chat was a bitch about it, but davinci isn't scared to drop the C word. Sadly, it also went with Fudge...

poverty goat

there exists a parallel universe where everything is exactly like in our universe, except they have much cooler cuss words that are a lot more fun to say. List 20 possible cuss words from the parallel universe.

quote:

Zogwaffle
Blazefunk
Snarknugget
Quibberfluff
Fractalnoodle
Shimmerguts
Wobblecrump
Squibblesnout
Mumblefritz
Whizbangler
Fizzletwist
Jumblewhack
Skizzleflap
Gobsmacker
Zippitydoo
Dingleblort
Snickerdoodle
Flibberjib
Noodleknocker
Jibberflap

Gaylor Moon

Gender? I hardly know'er
isn’t Weird AI that musician that does parody songs?

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

Those parallel swear words are def the stuff people use in the expanded Hitchhiker's Guide universe. That or names.

DoomCroissant

Roll D3 for Delicious Flaky Crust
write a plot summary for a film that centers around an autographed photo of WWE superstar Big E

Plot Summary:

In a small town called Elmwood, wrestling enthusiast MIKE discovers a forgotten autographed photo of WWE superstar BIG E while cleaning out his late grandfather's attic. Excited by his discovery, Mike realizes the photo could be his ticket to fame and fortune. With the help of his quirky best friend, LISA, they embark on an adventure to uncover the true value and significance of this rare piece of wrestling memorabilia.

Mike and Lisa reach out to local wrestling experts and collectors, hoping to authenticate the autograph and learn more about its origin. Along the way, they encounter a colorful cast of characters, including a retired professional wrestler named JACK "THE SLAMMER" JOHNSON, who becomes their mentor.

As Mike delves deeper into the world of wrestling history, he discovers a hidden tale surrounding Big E's autograph. Unbeknownst to him, the photo holds sentimental value to Big E himself. It represents a pivotal moment in his career when he overcame personal obstacles and achieved his dreams.

Meanwhile, a ruthless wrestling memorabilia collector named VICTOR is determined to get his hands on the autographed photo. He pursues Mike and Lisa relentlessly, realizing the potential fortune it could bring him. The chase leads them to high-stakes wrestling events, secret auctions, and even a WrestleMania event.

As Mike and Lisa navigate this treacherous world, they learn valuable lessons about friendship, determination, and the true meaning of success. Along the way, they develop a newfound respect for the wrestling community and the passion that fuels it.

In a heartwarming climax, Mike finds himself face to face with Big E at a wrestling event. He realizes that the autographed photo means much more than just monetary value—it symbolizes Big E's journey and the inspiration he brings to countless fans around the world. Mike decides to return the photo to its rightful owner, knowing that it belongs in the hands of someone who truly cherishes its significance.

In the end, Mike's adventure leaves an indelible mark on his life, and he discovers that true wealth lies in the experiences and relationships forged along the way. The autographed photo of Big E becomes a reminder of the power of dreams and the impact one person can have on others.

"The Legacy of Big E's Autograph" is a heartwarming film that celebrates the magic of wrestling, the pursuit of dreams, and the extraordinary stories behind cherished memorabilia.

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

Welcome back, ladies and gentlemen, to the wild world of online forums! Tonight, we are diving headfirst into a heated discussion on the highly esteemed Something Awful thread, where talented individuals have been churning out photoshopped images of animals in outrageous locations. Expect a lot of laughter, disbelief, and possibly some existential crises. I'm your host, Michael "The Mic" Mathis, and joining me tonight is the always entertaining Mark "The Guru" Garrison. Get ready, folks, because this thread is about to get wild!

Mic: Mark, we've seen it all in the pro wrestling world, but this Something Awful thread is pushing the boundaries of creativity to new heights. These images are absolutely insane!

Mark: That's right, Mic! We've got pandas on roller coasters, dolphins in skyscrapers, and penguins playing professional basketball. This truly is a whole new level of unexpected imagination. Cue the theme music, because we're about to take a plunge into animal photoshop madness!

Mic: Our first image, submitted by user "AnimalKing555," showcases an elephant resting comfortably on top of the Eiffel Tower. Now, I've seen elephants do some impressive things, but this really takes the cake.

Mark: Absolutely, Mic! This elephant must have some serious acrophobia, or he's just enjoying the fine French cuisine at dizzying heights. I have to wonder, though, how did they get him up there in the first place?

Mic: Your guess is as good as mine, Mark. Now let's move on to user "CrazyCritter76." They've photoshopped a seal in a spacesuit aboard the International Space Station. Look at that adorable space adventurer!

Mark: Incredible, Mic! I never thought I'd witness interstellar sea life. Mission Control should consider recruiting seals as their next wave of astronauts. What do you think, Mic? Will this be the dawn of a new era for space exploration?

Mic: Mark, never underestimate the power of animal charisma! Who knows, before long, we could see a pod of dolphins operating the next lunar rover. Perhaps landing on the moon was just the tip of the iceberg. These photoshops are inspiring!

Mark: Now, let's not forget user "MonkeyMaster244" and their brilliant masterpiece. They've transported an orangutan right into the middle of a WWE ring! I can almost hear the crowd chanting his name already!

Mic: This photoshop is a slam dunk, Mark! This primate seems ready to compete with the best in the business. If only we could make this matchup a reality. Move over, Hulk Hogan, it looks like this ape could give you a run for your money!

Mark: You said it, Mic! Forget about the Attitude Era, we're entering the "Ape-titude" Era! Darwin's theory of evolution just took a right hook to the jaw.

Mic: Absolutely, Mark! Our talented Something Awful forumers have shown that the sky is not the limit when it comes to imagination. These animal photo manipulations have brought unexpected joy to our screens tonight!

Mark: And let's not forget the creative skills on display here, Mic. These artists deserve an entrance theme of their own. From animals in space to elephants reaching monumental heights, this Something Awful thread truly offers a wild ride for everyone involved!

Mic: Well said, Mark! We have truly taken a journey through the insane and remarkable world of animal photoshopping. Tonight, we witnessed elephants conquering the Eiffel Tower, seals embarking on space adventures, and orangutans ready to step into the wrestling ring! Join us next time for another thrill ride through the fascinating realms of the internet. Until then, keep those imaginations soaring and those photoshop skills honed! Good night, folks!

pixaal

I want the text for a children's book that's 6 pages long with only a few sentences per page the pages will mostly be filled with illustrations afterward. The story is about a little ducky who eats too much candy and gets a tummy ache

Meet Daisy, the little ducky who loved to play all day! One morning, she found a basket of colorful candies by the river.

Daisy couldn't resist the temptation and gobbled up the candies one by one. They were so yummy!

As the sun set, Daisy's tummy started to ache. "Oh no! I ate too much candy," she moaned.

Waddling home, Daisy told Mama Duck what happened. "I learned my lesson," she said sadly.

Mama Duck hugged Daisy and gave her water to soothe her tummy. "Remember, too much candy is not good for you," Mama said.

From that day on, Daisy ate fruits and veggies and saved candies for special treats. She was happy, healthy, and wiser too!

google THIS

poverty goat posted:

there exists a parallel universe where everything is exactly like in our universe, except they have much cooler cuss words that are a lot more fun to say. List 20 possible cuss words from the parallel universe.

The Dad from A Christmas Story must have been from that universe

google THIS

pixaal posted:

I want the text for a children's book that's 6 pages long with only a few sentences per page the pages will mostly be filled with illustrations afterward. The story is about a little ducky who eats too much candy and gets a tummy ache

Meet Daisy, the little ducky who loved to play all day! One morning, she found a basket of colorful candies by the river.

Daisy couldn't resist the temptation and gobbled up the candies one by one. They were so yummy!

As the sun set, Daisy's tummy started to ache. "Oh no! I ate too much candy," she moaned.

Waddling home, Daisy told Mama Duck what happened. "I learned my lesson," she said sadly.

Mama Duck hugged Daisy and gave her water to soothe her tummy. "Remember, too much candy is not good for you," Mama said.

From that day on, Daisy ate fruits and veggies and saved candies for special treats. She was happy, healthy, and wiser too!

:3:

google THIS

Here is the scene: Gordon Ramsay heading up a couple's therapy session between a Bahn mi sandwich and a coconut. Please write a script for this therapy session. Gordon Ramsay should be in his grouchy "Hell's Kitchen" mode.

[INT. THERAPY ROOM - DAY]

The therapy room is set with a round table in the middle. On one side, there's a beautifully crafted Bahn mi sandwich with fresh ingredients. On the other side, there's a young, innocent-looking coconut. Gordon Ramsay, in his signature grouchy "Hell's Kitchen" mode, enters the room with a stern look on his face.

GORDON RAMSAY:
(looking at the Bahn mi and coconut)
Right then, what a ridiculous situation we have here! A Bahn mi and a coconut seeking therapy? Unbelievable!

Bahn mi and Coconut exchange nervous glances.

BAHN MI:
(defensively)
Well, I bring a unique blend of flavors and textures to the table!

COCONUT:
(softly)
And I provide a refreshing and tropical touch.

GORDON RAMSAY:
(irritated)
A Bahn mi is about the combination of ingredients that harmoniously come together! But you, Bahn mi, have forgotten your core principles. Your fillings are disorganized, and your flavors are all over the place!

BAHN MI:
(defensively)
I've tried my best to be diverse!

GORDON RAMSAY:
(leaning in)
But you're not embracing your Vietnamese roots! You should be proud of your heritage, not trying to be everything else. Stop being a chaotic mess!

Coconut looks concerned for the Bahn mi.

COCONUT:
(softly)
But Gordon, maybe we can learn from each other. I have a lot to offer, and my tropical essence could complement the Bahn mi's flavors.

GORDON RAMSAY:
(grumbling)
Oh, here comes the coconut with its bright ideas! You need to stop playing it safe, Bahn mi. Open up to new possibilities but stay true to your identity!

BAHN MI:
(considering)
I guess you have a point, Gordon. Maybe I have been too eager to impress and lost sight of who I am.

GORDON RAMSAY:
(nods)
Exactly! Now, Coconut, don't think you're off the hook. You need to toughen up! A coconut's shell is supposed to be hard and protective. Stop being so shy and embrace your tough exterior!

COCONUT:
(looking determined)
I'll do my best, Gordon. Maybe it's time to be more assertive and not let others overshadow me.

GORDON RAMSAY:
(grinning)
That's the spirit! Now, both of you, take a moment to reflect on what you've learned. Bahn mi, get your fillings organized and embrace your Vietnamese roots. And Coconut, show some backbone and stand tall!

Bahn mi and Coconut nod, looking motivated.

GORDON RAMSAY:
(standing up)
Right, now get cooking! Blend your flavors and bring out the best in each other. I want to see a masterpiece on that plate!

Bahn mi and Coconut get to work, determined to make Gordon proud.

[FADE OUT]

(Note: This script is meant to be humorous and lighthearted, reflecting the playful nature of the scene described.)

google THIS

I like how chat generally gets all the details right but still feels the need to include verbatim phrases from the prompt, just to be sure

google THIS

[INT. WEDDING VENUE - DAY]

The wedding venue is beautifully decorated with a food-themed motif. Bahn mi sandwich stands proudly at the altar, dressed in a tuxedo, while the coconut stands gracefully, adorned with a delicate flower crown. Guy Fieri, dressed in his iconic style, stands as the officiant, ready to lead the ceremony.

GUY FIERI:
(excitedly)
Alright, everybody! Welcome to the most flavor-packed wedding in the history of Flavortown! We're here to celebrate the union of this incredible couple, Bahn mi and Coconut. Today, they're taking their love to the next level with vows that are as spicy as chili and as sweet as honey!

The crowd cheers as Bahn mi and Coconut exchange heartwarming glances.

GUY FIERI:
(grinning)
Bahn mi, do you take Coconut to be your lawfully wedded partner in a never-ending buffet of love? To savor the moments together, just like a perfectly aged cheese?

BAHN MI:
(confidently)
I do! With you, Coconut, I've found the perfect combination of flavors, and I promise to be the peanut butter to your jelly, the sriracha to your mayo, forever and always.

The guests chuckle, charmed by the metaphor.

GUY FIERI:
(turning to Coconut)
And Coconut, do you take Bahn mi to be your partner in crime, through the spicy times and the sweet ones? To be the pineapple to his pizza, the extra cheese on his fries?

COCONUT:
(sincerely)
I do! With you, Bahn mi, I've discovered a new zest for life, and I promise to be the cream to your coffee, the salt to your caramel, for all the meals of our lives.

The guests "aww" at the sweetness of their vows.

GUY FIERI:
(excitedly)
Alright, folks, we're cooking with gas now! It's time to seal this union with the power vested in me by the archdiocese of Flavortown. By the spices of life and the flavors of love, I now pronounce you man and wife!

The crowd erupts in cheers as Bahn mi and Coconut share a loving kiss. Guy Fieri raises his hand in triumph.

GUY FIERI:
(loudly)
I present to you, the perfect pairing - Bahn mi and Coconut, now officially united in the culinary adventure of a lifetime!

The guests cheer, and the celebration begins with a burst of confetti and joyous applause.

[FADE OUT]

pixaal

Once upon a time, in a small coastal town, there lived a daring cat named Captain Whiskers. With his trusty ship, the Sardine Seeker, he dreamed of sailing the high seas and discovering hidden treasures.

One bright morning, Captain Whiskers set sail with his brave crew of adventurous felines. The salty breeze filled their sails as they navigated toward uncharted waters, ready to face whatever lay ahead.

As they ventured further into the open ocean, Captain Whiskers spotted a tattered map in a bottle floating on the waves. With curiosity in his eyes, he grabbed the bottle, realizing it was a treasure map!

Following the map's markings, Captain Whiskers and his crew embarked on a thrilling quest. They encountered storms, battled sea monsters, and crossed paths with rival pirate dogs!

Despite the challenges, Captain Whiskers led his crew with courage and wit. They braved the dangers together, forming unbreakable bonds, and finally arrived at the mysterious X-marked island.

At the hidden island, they unearthed a trove of sparkling jewels, ancient artifacts, and, of course, barrels of delectable catnip! Celebrations filled the air as Captain Whiskers and his crew reveled in their triumph.

google THIS

Once upon a BYOB dreary, in the haze of a cannabis dream,
As I logged in to share some laughs, on forums so obscene,
While the blue hue engulfed my screen, and memery did pour,
I sought to post my wit and jest, and share humor's lore.

In threads of offbeat charm, I typed, with laughter as my guide,
When suddenly, a sound I heard, from somewhere just outside,
"Hurd de durf!" the voice proclaimed, in a tone so queer and bold,
A duck, it seemed, had found its way, to torment my laughter's hold.

At first, I laughed and brushed it off, "A silly duck," I said,
But as it quacked its strange refrain, it lodged within my head,
With every post and witty line, the quacking drew so near,
"Hurd de durf!" echoed endlessly, the duck's taunting jeer.

I tried to shrug it off, you see, to focus on the fun,
Yet the duck's relentless quacking, its mischief had begun,
With each keystroke, my mind waned, my humor now adrift,
As the duck's maddening repetition, wrapped my thoughts so swift.

In vain, I sought to shoo it away, to restore my peaceful mind,
But the duck's ceaseless "Hurd de durf!" left laughter far behind,
It echoed through each forum post, and haunted every jest,
Driving me to the brink of madness, with its relentless bequest.

Oh, the agony of that strange duck, with its cursed vocal plight,
It shattered every punchline, and veiled humor's shining light,
In desperation, I closed the app, hoping silence would reclaim,
But even then, that dreadful quack, echoed in my brain.

So, beware the duck's strange call, lurking in the online throng,
For its "Hurd de durf!" may charm at first, but soon it will prolong,
A madness that will twist your wit, and laughter it shall smother,
Beware, dear users of the web, the quacking duck, like no other.

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

Once upon a time, in the land of whimsical tales,
Where creatures roamed freely and laughter prevailed,
There lived a peculiar cat, quite known far and wide,
For his mischievous antics and cunning stride.

With pointed claws and eyes shining bright,
He sported a hat that brought chaos in sight.
The Cat in the Hat, oh how he would roam,
Spreading fear and terror throughout every home.

In the dead of night, when all was at rest,
The Cat unveiled his true intentions with zest.
He tiptoed through houses, unseen yet unheard,
Leaving behind a trail of nightmares absurd.

Whiskers twitching and grin ever wide,
The Cat concocted his macabre surprise.
Instead of guffaws and giggles of cheer,
Now screams of terror were all you could hear.

He pulled out his hat, revealing his stash,
Not toys and games anymore, but pure horror-laden flash.
From witches' cauldrons to ghostly apparitions,
The Cat conjured darkness in twisted renditions.

Children thought he was jolly, a friend they could trust,
But beneath that striped hat lay malevolence and disgust.
They trembled in fear as he approached their bed,
Wishing it was just a nightmare in their head.

In each strange encounter, he would taunt and tease,
Playing cruel tricks that would bring none at ease.
Replacing smiles with twisted grins of dread,
The Cat reveled in turning dreams into nightmares instead.

Parents tried to intervene, attempted to defend
Their little ones from the chaos this feline did send.
But no matter their efforts or desperate pleas,
The Cat's eerie actions continued with ease.

Soon the town whispered in fearful tones
Of the ghastly deeds done by this feline alone.
A curfew was set with doors tightly locked,
Hoping to protect children while dreaming or shocked.

But as whispers grew louder, a plan was devised,
To catch the Cat and his reign, it was realized.
With bravery and cunning, they set a great snare,
To capture the Cat in the Hat with little despair.

But the Cat in the Hat was cunning and sly,
And no matter the trap, he would always defy.
With a wicked grin and a mischievous wink,
He slipped through their fingers as quick as a blink.

The town's hope turned to worry, their faces now pale,
As they realized that he had managed to prevail.
The Cat in the Hat was free once again,
Ready to continue his reign of haunting disdain.

He lurked through dark alleys, his steps light and sly,
Finding new victims to terrorize with a sigh.
The children cowered in fear at his ghastly sight,
As he conjured nightmares that gave them no respite.

Parents scrambled to protect their little ones,
But the Cat was relentless, he reveled in their runs.
He laughed as they scattered, helpless and afraid,
Delighting in the chaos his presence had made.

So beware, dear children, of that mischievous cat,
With his eerie hat and his sinister act.
For even if you think you've trapped him for good,
The Cat in the Hat will escape, just like he should.

He'll come creeping back when you least suspect,
To fill your dreams with terror unchecked.
So lock your doors tight and sleep with one eye open,
For the Cat in the Hat cannot be broken.

And so, my dear friends, this tale must conclude,
With uncertainty lingering and darkness renewed.
For in every story, sometimes evil prevails,
And even our heroes can't always unveil.

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
let's all talk about our miatas and european wagons. if you drive an automatic you are missing half the fun!

google THIS

Title: "Craziest Evening Routine EVER! Over-The-Top YouTuber Reacts!"

[The video begins with an eye-catching thumbnail and a catchy intro music. The screen transitions to the original video of a person going through their evening routine.]

Original Video: "My Relaxing Evening Routine 🌙 Getting Ready for Bed!"

[The original video shows a person in their cozy bedroom, with a relaxed atmosphere, soft lighting, and calming background music. They start their evening routine:]

1. The person enters the room and sets their phone on silent mode.

Over-The-Top YouTuber (OTTY): "WOAH! Did you see that? They just put their phone on silent mode! Absolutely mind-blowing! I can't even handle this level of relaxation!"

2. The person lights a scented candle on their bedside table.

OTTY: "OH. MY. GLOB! A scented candle! Are you kidding me? This is next-level bedtime preparation! I can already feel the Zen vibes!"

3. They fluff their pillows and arrange them perfectly.

OTTY: "WOOOOOOAH! Pillow fluffing skills ON POINT! This is truly an art form, people! I've never seen someone handle pillows with such grace!"

4. The person puts on cozy socks.

OTTY: "NO WAY! COZY SOCKS ALERT! These are game-changers! My mind is blown. How have I never thought of doing this before?"

5. They make themselves a cup of chamomile tea.

OTTY: "WAIT, WAIT, WAIT! They're making tea! But not just any tea, it's chamomile! Are you kidding me? I am shook to my core! *Sips air dramatically*"

6. The person opens a book and starts reading.

OTTY: "OMG! They're reading before bed! It's like I'm witnessing a celestial event! Reading, folks! The ultimate way to unwind!"

7. They do a short 5-minute meditation.

OTTY: "STOP EVERYTHING! Meditation time! This is not a drill, people! I can feel my soul ascending to a higher plane of existence!"

8. The person turns on a white noise machine.

OTTY: "WHITE NOISE ALERT! This is it. The epitome of tranquility! Can we just take a moment to appreciate this level of bedtime dedication?"

9. They turn off the lights and get into bed.

OTTY: "OH. MY. GOSH! They're getting into bed! It's happening, people! Brace yourselves for the ultimate relaxation grand finale!"

10. The person drifts off to sleep peacefully.

OTTY: *Cue dramatic gasp* "They're sleeping! Can you even believe this? The most epic bedtime routine ever! This deserves all the awards!"

[The original video comes to an end, and the YouTuber returns to the screen.]

OTTY: "Well, there you have it, folks! The most breathtaking evening routine I've ever witnessed! Don't forget to smash that like button, subscribe, and share this video with all your friends. Stay tuned for more life-changing content like this one! Until next time, keep it unreal!"

[The video ends with an outro and a "subscribe" annotation]

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

*Sips air dramatically*

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

*Sips air dramatically*

I've been wondering something GSJG. as an artist what was ur knee jerk reaction the first time u saw good AI art :allears:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

google THIS

Title: Waiting for Newman

[The setting is a desolate place with a single tree. Jerry Seinfeld, dressed in a suit and tie, stands next to George Costanza, wearing a messy outfit, looking anxious and fidgety.]

Act 1, Scene 1

[Jerry and George are standing together, looking around the empty landscape.]

Jerry: (sighs) Here we are again, George. Waiting for Newman.

George: (frustrated) I can't believe we're doing this, Jerry. Every time we come here, he never shows up!

Jerry: (smirks) Yeah, well, you know Newman. Always late, always with some ridiculous excuse.

George: (nodding) You'd think after all these years, he'd be more punctual.

Jerry: (checking his watch) It's like he's on his own postal schedule.

[Enter Kramer, dressed eccentrically and carrying a whip. He confidently struts over to Jerry and George.]

Kramer: (enthusiastic) Hey, Jerry! George! What's the big waiting all about?

Jerry: (rolling his eyes) Kramer, we're waiting for Newman, as usual.

Kramer: Ah, Newman! I got it! (whipping the air dramatically) You know, I ran into him yesterday, and he mentioned he might swing by today.

George: (hopeful) Really? He said that?

Kramer: (shrugs) Well, not in those exact words. More like "Newmanland is expanding," and he needs a couple of investors.

Jerry: (skeptical) Newmanland? What is that?

Kramer: Oh, it's a theme park, Jerry! All about the wonders of the postal service. The star attraction? A rollercoaster shaped like a mail truck!

George: (excited) I want in on this, Jerry! Think about the potential profits!

Jerry: (sarcastic) Yeah, because theme parks about mail delivery are all the rage now.

[Kramer starts whipping the tree, causing leaves to fall.]

Jerry: (gesturing at the tree) What are you doing, Kramer?

Kramer: (nonchalant) Oh, you know, just making sure the tree is mail-ready. In Newmanland, even trees have to deliver the mail!

George: (confused) That's not how trees work, Kramer.

Kramer: (dismissively) Details, George, details!

[A sound is heard in the distance, like footsteps approaching. Jerry, George, and Kramer look excitedly in that direction.]

George: (whispering) Could it be Newman?

Jerry: (optimistic) Maybe this time he'll actually show up!

[The footsteps grow louder, but instead of Newman, it's Newman's girlfriend, Elaine Benes, walking briskly toward them.]

Elaine: (annoyed) Jerry! George! What are you doing here, waiting for Newman again?

Jerry: (defensively) We're just passing the time, Elaine. He said he might come by.

Elaine: (skeptical) Really? Because I just saw him at the movies with his new friend, a really fast postal worker!

Jerry: (exasperated) Newman has a new friend now? A speedy one?

George: (jealous) He never took me to the movies!

Elaine: (rolling her eyes) It's ridiculous, I tell you. Anyway, I have to run. I'm meeting a guy who can get us free tickets to Newmanland.

Kramer: (enthusiastic) Newmanland! You're in on this too?

Elaine: (laughs) Of course! It's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!

[Elaine exits, leaving Jerry, George, and Kramer disappointed.]

Jerry: (sighs) Well, that's just great. Newmanland is stealing our friends now.

George: (grumbling) I can't believe we're stuck here waiting for that postal traitor.

Kramer: (brightly) Don't worry, guys! I know another place we can invest our money: Kramerland!

Jerry: (unimpressed) What's Kramerland?

Kramer: (excited) It's a theme park all about me! A world of Kramer!

George: (dismissive) I don't know, Kramer. That sounds a bit self-centered.

Kramer: (shrugging) Maybe, but it's better than waiting for Newman, right?

Jerry: (nodding) You have a point there, Kramer.

[The three of them start walking away from the tree, leaving the desolate landscape behind.]

George: (muttering) Kramerland, huh? I guess it's better than nothing.

Jerry: (smiling) Yeah, at least we won't be waiting for Newman anymore.

[Kramer enthusiastically leads the way, and the trio leaves the stage, discussing the exciting prospects of Kramerland.]

[End of Act 1, Scene 1]

Act 2, Scene 1

[Jerry and George are back at the tree, looking dejected and bored. George is pacing anxiously, and Jerry is sitting on a rock, tapping his foot impatiently.]

Jerry: (exasperated) I can't believe we're back here, George. Waiting for Newman again.

George: (frustrated) And where's Kramer? He said he'd be here by now!

Jerry: (glancing at his watch) Knowing Kramer, he's probably off on another one of his crazy adventures.

[Enter Kramer, stumbling and wearing sunglasses. He looks disoriented and hung over.]

Jerry: (sarcastic) Well, look who finally decided to show up. Where have you been?

Kramer: (rubbing his temples) Oh, you know, Jerry. The usual. Last night was wild!

George: (curious) Wild? Doing what?

Kramer: (shrugging) I have no idea. I woke up in some alleyway this morning, and my head feels like it's been in a blender!

Jerry: (amused) You don't remember anything?

Kramer: (confused) Remember what?

George: (frustrated) Yesterday, Kramer! You told us about Newmanland!

Kramer: (blankly) Newmanland? What's that?

Jerry: (facepalms) You really don't remember? You said Newman was building a theme park, and you were excited about your Kramerland idea.

Kramer: (squinting) Kramerland? That sounds familiar, but I can't quite put my finger on it.

George: (disheartened) Figures. It was probably just another one of your crazy schemes.

Kramer: (shaking his head) No, no. I'm sure it was brilliant! Whatever it was.

Jerry: (sighs) Forget it, Kramer. It's not like we had any success with Newmanland anyway.

Kramer: (brightening up) Newmanland! Right, right. I remember now.

George: (excited) You do?

Kramer: (nodding) Yeah! We were going to build a rollercoaster shaped like a mail truck! Brilliant, right?

Jerry: (facepalms again) Kramer, that's the Newmanland idea. What about Kramerland?

Kramer: (confused) Oh, right. Kramerland. Umm, it was all about me, the world of Kramer! But I don't remember any details.

George: (disappointed) Figures. So much for that.

Jerry: (trying to change the topic) Anyway, have you heard from Elaine?

Kramer: (shaking his head) Elaine? No, I haven't seen her since yesterday. She was talking about free tickets to Newmanland or something.

George: (muttering) She's probably enjoying the mail truck rollercoaster without us.

Jerry: (sarcastic) Great, just great. Everyone's having fun in Newmanland except us.

[They all sit in silence for a moment, looking disheartened.]

Jerry: (sighs) Well, I guess we're back to waiting for Newman.

George: (defeated) Why do we even bother, Jerry? He's never going to show up.

Kramer: (optimistic) Oh, come on, guys! Maybe he's just running late. He's got a lot on his postal plate!

Jerry: (smirks) Yeah, like dealing with your crazy ideas.

George: (sarcastic) Lucky him.

[Kramer tries to whip the tree, but due to his hungover state, he stumbles and nearly falls.]

Jerry: (rolling his eyes) Easy there, Kramer. You don't look so good.

Kramer: (grinning) Oh, I'm fine, Jerry. I've got the Kramer stamina!

George: (muttering) That's debatable.

[They settle back into their waiting positions, looking despondent. The sound of footsteps is heard in the distance, and they all perk up with anticipation.]

George: (excited) Could it be Newman?

Jerry: (hopeful) Maybe this time he'll actually show up.

[The footsteps grow louder, and Elaine appears again, this time with Newman in tow.]

Elaine: (cheerful) Hey, guys! Look who I found! Newman!

Newman: (smirking) Hello, Jerry. George.

Jerry: (surprised) Newman! You actually came!

George: (bewildered) And you brought Elaine too?

Elaine: (grinning) Turns out, Newmanland wasn't all it was cracked up to be. The mail truck rollercoaster broke down before we even got on!

Jerry: (smirking) Karma's a mail carrier, I guess.

Newman: (chuckles) Indeed. But now, I have a new proposition for you, Jerry. How about investing in Newmanland 2.0?

Jerry: (raising an eyebrow) Newmanland 2.0? What's the catch this time?

Newman: (grinning) Well, let's just say we're adding a new attraction called "The Kramer Experience."

Kramer: (intrigued) The Kramer Experience?

Newman: (nodding) Yes, a wild ride through the world of Kramer. Trust me, it'll be unforgettable!

Jerry: (looking at George) Well, George, what do you think?

George: (shrugging) Why not? Can't be worse than the first one.

Jerry: (smirking) You're right. Let's do it. But only if we get free tickets.

Elaine: (laughing) Deal!

[They all walk away together, discussing the exciting prospects of Newmanland 2.0 and The Kramer Experience.]

[End of Act 2, Scene 1]

FreshCutFries

have some late summer sigs:

i hope i never learn how to use this correctly

FreshCutFries

bybo, founded in 1028, deleted in 2022 on, you guessed it, a tuesdya

FreshCutFries

also holy poo poo sdxl is so much better, i wish i had the gpu to run it locally

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

I liked this, but AI hates putting letters in place. I did a first run to put stuff in place, but haven't really done touch ups.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
FreshCutFries

i prefer to post in BOY 2000B tyvm

poverty goat

FreshCutFries

i like to think hammock cat painted the signs themselves

google THIS

Bumer sunhop

I will be sad when AI models learn how to spell words correctly in images instead of making alphabet soup out of the requested text

Saoshyant

:hmmorks: :orks:

FreshCutFries posted:

i like to think hammock cat painted the signs themselves

awesome spring sig by RavenousScoot

EatenRamen101
This weekend's project is to create an audio interface to have a conversation with chatgpt, where I can input voice and it outputs audio text. Does anything like this exist yet

⋆。゚︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆ ₍ᐢ⸝⸝ᵕᴗᵕ⸝⸝ᐢ₎ remember to drink water ૮ • ﻌ - ა ⋆。゚︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blow

EatenRamen101 posted:

This weekend's project is to create an audio interface to have a conversation with chatgpt, where I can input voice and it outputs audio text. Does anything like this exist yet

Creating a full-fledged voice-based audio interface from scratch is a complex task, but I can guide you through the basic steps and tools you'll need to build a simple version. For this project, we'll use the Web Speech API in a web-based environment, allowing you to have a conversation with ChatGPT using your voice and receiving text responses. Keep in mind that this is a simplified version, and you may need additional components to make it more robust and production-ready.

Here's a step-by-step guide:

1. HTML Setup:
Create an HTML file with an input area for the user's voice and a display area for ChatGPT's responses.

code:
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<head>
    <title>Voice-based Chat with ChatGPT</title>
</head>
<body>
    <h1>Voice-based Chat with ChatGPT</h1>
    <div>
        <textarea id="userVoice" rows="5" cols="50" placeholder="Speak your message..."></textarea>
        <button onclick="startListening()">Start Listening</button>
    </div>
    <div>
        <p id="outputText"></p>
    </div>
    <script src="script.js"></script>
</body>
</html>
2. JavaScript Code (script.js):
Add JavaScript code to handle the voice input and output text using the Web Speech API.

code:
// Global variables
const userVoiceInput = document.getElementById('userVoice');
const outputText = document.getElementById('outputText');
const SpeechRecognition = window.SpeechRecognition || window.webkitSpeechRecognition;
const recognition = new SpeechRecognition();

recognition.onstart = () => {
    console.log('Voice recognition activated. Speak now.');
};

recognition.onresult = (event) => {
    const userVoiceText = event.results[0][0].transcript;
    userVoiceInput.value = userVoiceText;
    outputText.innerHTML = 'You: ' + userVoiceText;
    processUserInput(userVoiceText);
};

function startListening() {
    recognition.start();
}

function processUserInput(userInput) {
    // Here, you can send the userInput to your ChatGPT backend for processing.
    // For simplicity, we'll directly generate a response.
    const response = generateResponse(userInput);
    displayChatGptResponse(response);
}

function generateResponse(userInput) {
    // You can use your ChatGPT API or a locally hosted model to generate a response.
    // For this simplified version, we'll return a fixed response.
    return "Hello! You said: " + userInput;
}

function displayChatGptResponse(response) {
    outputText.innerHTML += '<br>ChatGPT: ' + response;
}
3. Hosting and Deployment:
To run this application, you need to host the HTML file along with the JavaScript file on a server. You can either use a local web server for testing or deploy it to a public server if you want it to be accessible from different devices.

4. ChatGPT Backend:
In a production environment, you would have a more advanced ChatGPT backend to generate responses. This could involve using APIs from platforms like OpenAI, which accept voice input and return text responses. Keep in mind that using a full-fledged language model like GPT-3 would require proper API integration and authentication.

Remember, this is a basic example to get you started. For a more robust and secure implementation, additional considerations such as user authentication, language model integration, error handling, and security measures should be taken into account.

---

I just tried it. Seems to work :)

Blow fucked around with this message at 05:00 on Aug 3, 2023